SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Really enjoyed the update, in big part thanks to the Mida and Alma scene. :love:

This is what I was hoping would happen when the previous update was building up to it. I also loved the fact that Mida also mentions Alma's sister and mother too, asking Alma if she will help make them both Alaric's and hers. That's honestly the dynamic I was hoping for with Alaric and Mida. Alaric building a big harem alongside Mida, with her playing an active role in helping make it happen. With her being the Queen of the Harem, that was like my big hope for the game, and with the Isabella and Jen stuff previously, and now Alma and other elves... it seems to be the direction it's heading. :sneaky:

I really enjoyed the Ryo scene as well though, finally getting to take her virginity and make her ours, it feels good and I've enjoyed her so far through the game. Also that scene with Yumiko (I think that's her name), was really fucking hot holy shit, another highlight of the update was fucking her right in front of her worthless husband. :ROFLMAO:

That ending was interesting, wonder how we are going to deal with those shenanigans.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Just started playing this one and was it got me wondering about, why there is no rape tag on this one? its even MC that gets raped by that Carilielle deamon bitch....

i saw Kthulian post a msg a very long time ago saying "I can promise that rape being done to/by MC will be optional"

But is what he said true? can you avoid the rape in any way?

And even though you might have the option not to fuck someone when you mind controle them, the option is still there so shouldent a rape tag be there for that as well.

I might be in the worng, but just had to ask so i can stop wondering, just dident expect to see any rape.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started playing this one and was it got me wondering about, why there is no rape tag on this one? its even MC that gets raped by that Carilielle deamon bitch....
who says he didn't want it?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
And just a funny side note to my missing rape tag post, NTR is also in the game with no tag :p sure its optional but its still there none the less.

Wanted to see if you could break up with Mida, since i saw a post about it but i guess it must be late in game if its possible, but did walk in on Mida having sex with another girl LI.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
possibly that.
I also chose to set her free, and I got the Mida/Alma scene. If I had to guess it's based on choosing the choice to let her be with the other girls (I believe this was an earlier choice anyways) and possibly corruption points. Also of course choosing to let her be the one to get the threesome with Alma to happen in the first place, choosing to pursue Alma yourself instead of letting Mida do it, obviously that will lock you out of the scene.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And just a funny side note to my missing rape tag post, NTR is also in the game with no tag :p sure its optional but its still there none the less.
If you're talking about the Liliana scene, that is NOT NTR. The MC was literally a kid when that happened, she barely knew the MC at that point and the MC was a kid who had no interest in her at that point. Other than that it's all just girl on girl stuff and a lot of that is also optional. The girl on girl stuff that isn't optional is with girls you aren't even in a relationship with, so no the tag doesn't belong.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
If you're talking about the Liliana scene, that is NOT NTR. The MC was literally a kid when that happened, she barely knew the MC at that point and the MC was a kid who had no interest in her at that point. Other than that it's all just girl on girl stuff and a lot of that is also optional. The girl on girl stuff that isn't optional is with girls you aren't even in a relationship with, so no the tag doesn't belong.
No i am talking about the Fannay and Mida scene when shes MCs girlfriend.
MC walks in on them having sex he can join/watch or leave, kinda annoyed me i couldent walk in and break up with Mida right there and then, you can avoid it sure but if its possible then i think tag would be right, its right before you take Mida to town for a quest.

Reactions: TKdropemoff and EJW

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
No i am talking about the Fannay and Mida scene when shes MCs girlfriend.
MC walks in on them having sex he can join/watch or leave, kinda annoyed me i couldent walk in and break up with Mida right there and then, you can avoid it sure but if its possible then i think tag would be right, its right before you take Mida to town for a quest.
I might be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure that only happens if you push to corrupt Mida early on, and it's done in a way that implies that the MC is okay with her fooling around with girls. Maybe I'm wrong with that, but yeah a lot of people don't hold that to the same standards as they would if it were with a guy, including me. I personally don't consider it NTR, even though in my playthrough that never even happened, I wouldn't have been upset if it did.

Did the MC seem upset with Mida after it happened? If so then I clearly must be misremembering.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I also chose to set her free, and I got the Mida/Alma scene. If I had to guess it's based on choosing the choice to let her be with the other girls (I believe this was an earlier choice anyways) and possibly corruption points. Also of course choosing to let her be the one to get the threesome with Alma to happen in the first place, choosing to pursue Alma yourself instead of letting Mida do it, obviously that will lock you out of the scene.
But I also allowed her to be with other girls as well. I am not sure what is the corruption points requirement though in order to get the scene. But at what point was it that we let her choose to be the one to get the threesome with Alma? I don't remember that.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I might be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure that only happens if you push to corrupt Mida early on, and it's done in a way that implies that the MC is okay with her fooling around with girls. Maybe I'm wrong with that, but yeah a lot of people don't hold that to the same standards as they would if it were with a guy, including me. I personally don't consider it NTR, even though in my playthrough that never even happened, I wouldn't have been upset if it did.

Did the MC seem upset with Mida after it happened? If so then I clearly must be misremembering.
The way it happened to me is by not saying "i love you" and not fucking Mida nothing else, 0 corruption and good path.

Some dont see it as NTR, i see it as light NTR when its girl/girl since she is still cheating on MC when it happens beind hes back and i would have broken up with her as well if it was an option, but some people dont like lesbian stuff at all which would be real NTR for them, proberly also why upcoming tags will have NTR-Lesbian to set it apart from the male/female NTR.

I mostly just said it for fun since i had just posted the missing rape tag which is alot more serious in my eyes then light NTR.
In a way drugs tag could also be valid to put in due to the hole musroom scene hah.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The way it happened to me is by not saying "i love you" and not fucking Mida nothing else, 0 corruption and good path.

Some dont see it as NTR, i see it as light NTR when its girl/girl since she is still cheating on MC when it happens beind hes back and i would have broken up with her as well if it was an option, but some people dont like lesbian stuff at all which would be real NTR for them, proberly also why upcoming tags will have NTR-Lesbian to set it apart from the male/female NTR.

I mostly just said it for fun since i had just posted the missing rape tag which is alot more serious in my eyes then light NTR.
In a way drugs tag could also be valid to put in due to the hole musroom scene hah.
Ok so... you didn't say "I love you" to your girlfriend and didn't wanna fuck her, so either you weren't interested in her, or you only see her as a piece of meat perhaps? If you care about the character I'm not sure why you wouldn't choose to be loving and intimate with her. Then when she sleeps with Fannay, you say you wish you had the option to break up with her, so to me it seems like you never wanted her in the first place? :unsure:

Don't you get the option to pick if you and her started dating or not at the start of the game? I'm pretty sure it's implied that they were together for quite a while at that point. I'm also pretty sure it was made quite obvious that Fannay had a thing for her and wanted in her pants, idk to me it seems like you kind of brought that on yourself but hey, you're free to play how you want. :D

Drug tag I think makes a lot more sense btw, figured I would add that. They definitely get fucked up on some shrooms. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes