Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Every time I get to the battle with Pride, I can't select an action. It lets me click on the type of action, but as soon as I mouse over the options the game goes to error.

I've re-downloaded the full game twice, and even tried the update on the old version.

I copied the BBcode:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:18: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
ERROR: 0:19: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "combatv2.rpyc", line 1447, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1922, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1106, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2706, in draw_screen
    renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 926, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.draw_screen
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1428, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1409, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1320, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1275, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_model
  File "renpy/gl2/gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
    rv.load()
  File "gl2shader.pyx", line 230, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load
  File "gl2shader.pyx", line 213, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load_shader
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:18: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
ERROR: 0:19: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Ataegina Act II 0.9.5
Fri Jan  5 00:47:44 2024

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, the next episode would seem to be the season finale the way things are shaping up. You don't think so?
not played this yet (still going thru of pre-xmas pile of games). it's up to kthulian.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, the next episode would seem to be the season finale the way things are shaping up. You don't think so?
Given the versioning, it might very well be the final final update. But like cxx says, really only Kthulian knows if more is coming or if the game will be completed shortly.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Doggs133 and Dragis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seems like he's already updated it, and judging by the edit timestamp, it was updated smack dab in between the time of these two replies from Doggs133 and cxx. (Timestamp of the update/edit says 6:12 PM UTC.) :cool:(y)
stjay updates mod when rl things allow and that's usually friday (if players want faster wt-mod updates then needs to find some1 else to mod this). besides this forum is well known on asking same question again which some1 else asked and got answer on earlier pages.

Is there no compressed version?
should be, use search and change on settings that newest are shown 1st.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
how do i pop up the cheats?? pressing r doesn't works....

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
how do i pop up the cheats?? pressing r doesn't works....
I went ahead and downloaded a fresh copy and didn't see any issues. Do you perhaps have any other files that you use to modify how you play? I know the cheat mod isn't compatible with other files that I've seen players use.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Just finished the update, and it was great.
Gotta say, this one felt quite a bit chunky too in terms of content which is also good.

The faceoff between MC & Pride, I must say.
Pride, since his introduction I've liked him a lot; he's an antagonist, but his sense of pride does give him a sort of a code in the way his character behaved, and made him a very engaging character.

Showdown between the Father vs MC, Kvlt and rest of MC's LIs vs Lust's demon horde does seem to pretty much say it's the final showdown.
Makes me think Act 2, and this entire game overall will conclude before the first half of 2024, though I guess only Kthulian knows the answer to that.

Though there is still one hanging thread - the order and its Archmage Callon, their storyline hasn't really gone anywhere yet; and Archmage Callon states to Father "My Master can defeat you."

So who is this Master that Callon claims can defeat Father (who is literally a god at this point)?
Makes me wonder if the Order storyline's loose ends can be tied up along with Father & Devils saga, or whether the game won't be done even after Father & Lust are gone and will continue with the Order storyline.

Having said that, MC is literally god-level at this point, so after Father is defeated, I just don't think anyone will even come close to his power level lol

All in all, solid update that I enjoyed, and am looking forward to the next one.
Archmage works for that dwarf at the fishing shack. Final villain confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian and CV3
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes