JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
ok. thanks for replying. there is no compressed version and the full version (at nearly 8gb) is way to much for me to download.
Compressed version of v0.9.7 here.

The compressed versions (at least the non-official fan-made ones) of games are no longer included in the game's main post. You essentially have to seek them out on your own, either by following the thread, or using the search function (when viewign a thread, scroll to the top of the page, there's a search box in the top right corner). If you use search, you can make things easier on yourself by making sure you have set the search sorting order in your account preferences to "Most recent" (instead of the default or by relevance).

1710154368792.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
08/03/2024

Progress for next version 25%

Bug/typo fixing - 20%
New map travel and random events/encounters/battles - 20%
Non sex scenes: script + images - 20%
Sex scenes: script + images - 30%
Testing --

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cannot download the android update from MEGA because its like as soon as it nears 80% I always get some type of error and it forces me to re-download, forcing me to wait 24 hours due to the quota being filled up by a failed download. Is there any other place this can be placed, like Pixeldrain?
for mega use their desktop app.

Sep 23, 2023
Updated my Android port to v0.9.7
So, after beating Act 1 using your port, I downloaded Act 2 and when I tried to start the game in the main menu importing the save, once I click on the save name I can hear the sounds of the game, but the image continues stuck on the menu and I simply can't play, I keep hearing the game's song for some time then the apk closes. Are there any solutions?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Farewell King.

You made my childhood a lot easier to live and motivated me to always try harder, you're also responsible for a few bruises, scratches and scars I caught along the way.

I bet millions of people feel like I do.

Farewell Akira, thank you!

farewell.jpg

Maxinm69

Apr 30, 2020
Compressed version of v0.9.7 here.

The compressed versions (at least the non-official fan-made ones) of games are no longer included in the game's main post. You essentially have to seek them out on your own, either by following the thread, or using the search function (when viewign a thread, scroll to the top of the page, there's a search box in the top right corner). If you use search, you can make things easier on yourself by making sure you have set the search sorting order in your account preferences to "Most recent" (instead of the default or by relevance).

View attachment 3431522
thanks for the link, but that didn't work still doesn't load past the portal, can scroll back and chose another option, with or without the mod. might just wait for the complete game and see how that goes.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Well, this feels like one of those questions people will probably just ignore but... what's the basic difference between the two alignments in terms of what scenes you get? I was trying to find out through the search function and it sounds like most of the ones I'm interested in (corruption/slavery type stuff) are actually pretty independent of alignment. Is that correct?

There's just a lot of stuff I want to know in advance about the game system but while I see a walkthrough mod I don't see a real guide to explain what the various skills can be used for and so on.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, this feels like one of those questions people will probably just ignore but... what's the basic difference between the two alignments in terms of what scenes you get? I was trying to find out through the search function and it sounds like most of the ones I'm interested in (corruption/slavery type stuff) are actually pretty independent of alignment. Is that correct?

There's just a lot of stuff I want to know in advance about the game system but while I see a walkthrough mod I don't see a real guide to explain what the various skills can be used for and so on.
I've only played one side of the alignment so I'm not 100% sure, but I've seen people say that it's largely just dialogue differences so far. Though, that might have changed in these recent updates, I'm not sure. (especially with a bunch of endings being implemented recently)

One thing I do know, is that the bigger changes thus far have come from the choice to either stay at the college with Ayna, or going with Bredita to her tower.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I've only played one side of the alignment so I'm not 100% sure, but I've seen people say that it's largely just dialogue differences so far. Though, that might have changed in these recent updates, I'm not sure. (especially with a bunch of endings being implemented recently)

One thing I do know, is that the bigger changes thus far have come from the choice to either stay at the college with Ayna, or going with Bredita to her tower.
Most of the differences are minor, as you said. However, there are some unique quests that you only get on a specific alignment (maybe one-third of the way through the game all paths diverge into separate quests which then eventually lead back to the same point moving forward). There are opportunities for (very limited) differences in some sex scenes as well. But by and large, the alignment is more the flavor of the story instead of affecting what is in the story.

Reactions: SlapE

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Kthulian Ever since Tenizha was introduced all those years back I have been hoping to get some content with her. For me personally she is the hottest character in the game and her body is just to die for. Was there any further content added for her? I hope she gets atleast something before the project is finished :)

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So I can be a super angelic hero who just happens to mind control and corrupt people for fun as necessary? I can do that, I actually hate being mean in normal games most of the time.

Do skill levels matter?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I can be a super angelic hero who just happens to mind control and corrupt people for fun as necessary? I can do that, I actually hate being mean in normal games most of the time.

Do skill levels matter?
pretty much that.

if you mean spells then dmg increases higher the level.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022

Early on if you are dark you go with the demon hunters and you can open Isabella up much earlier. I don't usually go that route, but there is a lot of content. I don't remember when you merge back in with the light or neutral path, so I don't remember what you miss from there. Also, I think the goddess abandons you if you're too evil. I haven't done it for a long time, so she may come back.

I play light for most of the choices so when I use the dark powers I end up fairly neutral.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
besides no need to cheat, hjard doesn't use gold on anything, increasing stats is pointless since battles can be skipped.
Some choices require certain stats to be high enough, so it's still worth it to upgrade them.

Jan 12, 2022
I just started act 1 and I'm having trouble getting invested in what's happening. It's hard to describe exactly what I mean, but it feels like things are happening without enough time or context to make them feel meaningful. The biggest example to what I'm talking about is the timeskip. After the timeskip, Mida is now the MC's girlfriend, which should be a big deal, but I feel like I still barely know Mida. I feel like I barely know any of the characters. I know a lot of games are rougher in the beginning and dramatically improve over time, so my question is if anyone else felt similar to me at the start of the game, and if so, does it get better?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes