Oct 21, 2023
Thank you, I'll be accepting suggestions on what to add/change/improve during the next months so your take is femdom right? :sneaky:
I meant jokingly, more like "expected" than "wanted".

It's hard to give you feedback on the game, because it's generally not the type of game that I like.
I could even say that your game represents everything, that I rant about in here all the time!
But it has some own original story and cool models (80% of Daz3D games I feel like are using the same models), and isn't bloated too much with meaningless shit like separate phone menu or clickable enviroment, and the playthrough is smooth and clean...
Only thing I can comment on then is general ideas like for an ending for example, and I am sure you have more than enough of those already.
Any actuall feedback I can give would be unimplementable in Ataegina. You'd need to start making new game :D

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Grats on completion.

Now a question for you coomers. How good is the corruption/evil route towards the end? Be honest. It was pretty underwhelming and inconsistent when I played it a long while ago.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, I am glad to see you have completed your wonderful game. I don't know if you remember this, Yours introduce me to f95 and this was the first good adult game I played. I really happy for you. Congratulations for finishing your game :)
Are you working on another game?
Of course I remember, thank you for your words.
I'm not working on another game, but I will soon ;)

I meant jokingly, more like "expected" than "wanted".

It's hard to give you feedback on the game, because it's generally not the type of game that I like.
I could even say that your game represents everything, that I rant about in here all the time!
But it has some own original story and cool models (80% of Daz3D games I feel like are using the same models), and isn't bloated too much with meaningless shit like separate phone menu or clickable enviroment, and the playthrough is smooth and clean...
Only thing I can comment on then is general ideas like for an ending for example, and I am sure you have more than enough of those already.
Any actuall feedback I can give would be unimplementable in Ataegina. You'd need to start making new game :D
Oh, I get it now. Sarcasm is harder to detect when it's written, although now that I look at it again it's quite obvious.
Still, not everybody has the same tastes and I appreciate your honesty. Who knows, maybe in a future game we'll be more in sync.

Cheers!

Reactions: papsuken

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you, I'll be accepting suggestions on what to add/change/improve during the next months so your take is femdom right? :sneaky:

Thank you for taking this journey with me, about the endings (Check answer above) ;)

Thank you, yeah I can't stay idle at all :p

Thank you for always coming back for more, maybe some of the things you mention will get an upgrade in the future.

There's a Mida family ending... Or Even a Mida family plus another family ending :giggle:

Gallery is already marked in the "TO DO" list, there's no "Ayna + Bredita" but I'll accept that suggestion from you.

Thank you for your words. About patreon and the project I can honestly tell you it was never about "Milking patrons" until the end of times, you may not believe me but why would I share the game for free in a bunch of places if my main objective was to make money? My main objective was always to have fun, and if other people also had fun and supported what I do, even better. I like money I'm not gonna lie, but I don't focus my life on it.

I hope you enjoy your playthrough, let me know if you have suggestions for improvement.

Oh, yes, I'll be going back to Warp and some other stuff too ;)

There are endings with Lufina yes, with some variants as well. Lust ending? Sort of but not exactly.

There is not specific Cerea or Katriona ending, but there are ending with both of them.

Thank you... There are endings with Bredita... One if you are a good boy and another if you're not such a good boy. ;)
Is there a WT for how to achieve the Mida & family ending?

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz
Oct 21, 2023
Who knows, maybe in a future game we'll be more in sync.
Oh you don't want that. Because devs of games I like have to face me and my delulu feedback rants and schizo attention.

But I hope so!

And to teach you a lesson "why you don't encourage mypossiblepasts to talk", here's sample!

My 'biggest' issue with Ataegina - which again, is not even an issue when compared with real issues that most of the other games have - is inflation of "meaningless" choices.
Not to be mistake with meaningless chocies - those I personally love! Meaningless, or how I prefer calling them - flavor choices are really slept on! Even if it doesn't give any points or anything. Literally anything - just trivial 1. Yes. vs 2. Yes, Miss., placed in the right scene just for the sake of the flavor only can add a lot to the game.
Meaningless choice in other hand, those are "Yes/No" choices before sex scenes - so practically foundation of this game. Getting rid of those is possible only on the planning stage of developement. And it ties to the other type in that - if there is a choice, every of it's option must either change nothing, or matter on its own.
Flavor choice - is just for my brain to immerse myself. To give me illusion of choice, and to let me stay in character.
Choice between starting a scene or skipping it - cmon. Who say's no, especially since it is literally that - just fast skip button.

And not saying that asking if to play sex scene is wrong - quite contrary! I hate when the game leads me to sex scene and there is no straightforward, clear choice before it starts wether MC wants that or not. But again - it should be derivative of some different choice or system, a 2nd stage - BUT also provide alternative path.
For example - not sex vs skip, but sex vs lore that unlocks unique path.
No "Take your cock out vs Leave" but "Take your cock out vs Leave (next time you see her, she will praise your self-control and lead to this or that)"

As for Ataegina ideas - in hindsight I would like to see your take on Lust ending.
But not the Evil one, but Good one. Something like "I was blindly in love with Father that I didn't noticed the True Daddy" after you defeat him.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Gotta ask, been a very long time since I looked at this. A bit of a impregnation fan and I seem to remember something about it in this game, but I do not see the tag. When searching, there is considerable conversations about different mechanics and pregnancy in the game, but no tag, can someone clarify what is up and is it just a tag issue, or not a thing in the game anymore, or never was.

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
Kthulian Huge congratulations on finishing this! This was one of the first games I checked out when I joined F95 god knows how many years ago now. I was enthralled by it back when Act 1 was nowhere close to being completed and immediately bookmarked it. Now I can't wait to jump back in and check out the final product. It feels like it is so rare that games get completed, and even rarer for good games to get completed. This is a good day. Congratulations again!

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Game completed ,?
End of an era

I skipped some updates. So big content waiting for me. Congratulations & thanks kthulian for completing this wonderful game and thanks the66 for Android version.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so is the game really over? just asking cause alot of the results of the impregnation stats seems like it was irrelevant in that case.

also we never had a scene with Kanmi so that was disappointing.

i mean if its actually over not much i can do except say congrats.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALL-IN-ONE:
Act I: None; Act II: v0.9.9 (5-4-2024)
Notes:
  • Size of the mod got a little too big.
  • This mod has the three previous mods all included. So if you want to use all of them for whatever reason, this is the only one you should have to download.
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
How long do the mod updates usually take? (for release on here)
(Not a complaint, just looking for a rough estimate)

Reactions: king o Arceus

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
WOW. i player the act 1 and i honestly am impressed at how much content it had considering the size. Insane took me 8-9 hours to get act 1 done. I like to play and complete in one sitting, so wont be able to play act 2 until the coming weekend, which is sad. Am really looking forward to whats more in this world.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes