kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALL-IN-ONE:
Act I: None; Act II: v0.9.9 (5-4-2024)
Notes:
  • Size of the mod got a little too big.
  • This mod has the three previous mods all included. So if you want to use all of them for whatever reason, this is the only one you should have to download.
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Is this mod for complete game or whats going on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Claet and Punto

Karei

Sep 27, 2017
Nice to see this finished. Disappointing that the pregnancy counters didn't seem to amount to anything, aside from maybe? producing kids in a couple endings and a pregnant Mida in one ending?

Also feels like there was a missed opportunity when MC allows Mida to attempt to absorb Lust. First, Mida must both be living in the tower and have a corruption of 4 or higher to even take control of Lust and put her in the sex dungeon. Second there is one final corruption increase when you allow her to try to absorb Lust. There should have been another corruption check, where after that corruption increase, if Mida is not at or near the cap, she would fail to absorb Lust properly, and Lust takes control.

From there MC would have the choice of either forcefully separating them and going into one of the other more boring endings, or rolling with it and having sex with demon Mida body that has Lust in control. Then later there could be an option for an altered version of the Lux Aeterna (Corrupted) ending where it's Lust (?separated and back in her own body?) helping MC get all the girls in her own way, for all that entails, instead of Mida with Lust's powers.

Oh well. It is what it is, I guess.

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Nice to see this finished. Disappointing that the pregnancy counters didn't seem to amount to anything, aside from maybe? producing kids in a couple endings and a pregnant Mida in one ending?

Also feels like there was a missed opportunity when MC allows Mida to attempt to absorb Lust. First, Mida must both be living in the tower and have a corruption of 4 or higher to even take control of Lust and put her in the sex dungeon. Second there is one final corruption increase when you allow her to try to absorb Lust. There should have been another corruption check, where after that corruption increase, if Mida is not at or near the cap, she would fail to absorb Lust properly, and Lust takes control.

From there MC would have the choice of either forcefully separating them and going into one of the other more boring endings, or rolling with it and having sex with demon Mida body that has Lust in control. Then later there could be an option for an altered version of the Lux Aeterna (Corrupted) ending where it's Lust (?separated and back in her own body?) helping MC get all the girls in her own way, for all that entails, instead of Mida with Lust's powers.

Oh well. It is what it is, I guess.
I couldn't agree more with that and maybe Im just missing something if so my fault but how did Mida get the power to even do that like hell she had nothing to do with lust up until the point that happened and the MC had no part in her defeat at all and it made her look like a joke in the end after all she did.but don't get me wrong this is a great game and congrats on finishing it

Last edited:

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
I just started the game and instantly got clickbaited, false incest, unrealistic character reactions to the unknown and in top of that the game needed a remake because my god this like those early games in the early version of renpy

The first major plot problem I faced is the time skip which isn't needed, just imagine if Harry potter suddenly decided to make a time skip in the first 5 min from the first movie lol

n1c

Jul 6, 2018
Hi there,
I used the download for act I beyond spoiler and got a folder named "Ataegina-0.5-pc". I played this until I got the message "you reached the end of the current version". I saved and copied the saved file to "Ataegina ACT II -1.0-pc" in the saves folder. But when I try to start a new game there is a message "There's nothing here are you sure you finished act I?" And if I try to load the saved file there is a message "incompatible, not act II". I don't know how to do this. Maybe it's written somewhere and I'm blind because I looked for it bevor I wrote here. I'm sorry if that's the case.
It's a really great game so far! Thank you so much for your work!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi there,
I used the download for act I beyond spoiler and got a folder named "Ataegina-0.5-pc". I played this until I got the message "you reached the end of the current version". I saved and copied the saved file to "Ataegina ACT II -1.0-pc" in the saves folder. But when I try to start a new game there is a message "There's nothing here are you sure you finished act I?" And if I try to load the saved file there is a message "incompatible, not act II". I don't know how to do this. Maybe it's written somewhere and I'm blind because I looked for it bevor I wrote here. I'm sorry if that's the case.
It's a really great game so far! Thank you so much for your work!
There is something on the OP about saving in act 1, when Sloth talks to you about act 2, being how you get your save imported.

n1c

Jul 6, 2018
There is something on the OP about saving in act 1, when Sloth talks to you about act 2, being how you get your save imported.
I read that, but I don't get it. The last scene I have is that my MP and HP were increased by 25 through Ayna and then end of the current version. Sorry for being so dumb right now :oops:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, I use joiplay on Android mostly with your compressed versions of various games and never have problems so I just finished Act 1 which was all good then I downloaded Act 2 to continue but when I click the icon in joiplay it tries to load then the screen reverts back to my home screen like the game shuts down yet the load screen is active in the background so click on it and same thing happens each time and I was wondering if there something you could recommend that I do so I can continue playing, thanks.
I don’t know sadly. No experience with Android or Joiplay.

Reactions: steelmonkey76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone can recommend me games like this one? I like the power fantasy/choices. I haven't had this much fun in a long time, this game is a rare gem (y).
yes but only at recommendations, elsewhere it's against rules as is asking.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Hi, I use joiplay on Android mostly with your compressed versions of various games and never have problems so I just finished Act 1 which was all good then I downloaded Act 2 to continue but when I click the icon in joiplay it tries to load then the screen reverts back to my home screen like the game shuts down yet the load screen is active in the background so click on it and same thing happens each time and I was wondering if there something you could recommend that I do so I can continue playing, thanks.
I had the same problem as well what I did to fix it was install the latest version of joiplay and it plays no problem but with the newer version I couldn't use "A" which allowed me to change the language size of games so I reverted back since it wasn't worth it for me since I can't see text so if that's not something you use then just download latest version

Reactions: steelmonkey76

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
What say you? More leaks? Yes... Well...Not really... Kinda? I just wanted to propose the same to you guys. After all, this is where it all started it's fair that you can give me your ideas too.

I would like to thank you all for following Ataegina, this wouldn't have been possible without you.
You words, your suggestions and of course, your support were fundamental to get where we got.

With version 1.0 we have reached the end of the story development, but not the end of the development. What does that mean? It's time for me to give back to you...

I want you all to comment on what you would like to see added to the game. You are all welcome to comment, no tier requirements at all, your ideas are the only requirement, if I like them and if they are doable, they shall be done.

Oh... If you need help thinking, concentrate and read the blackboard

Cheers!!!

PS: Oh that's right don't forget to visit the and wishlist it, it helps a lot.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes