Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok, I am super confused... have all the paths merged into one since the last update ? I had a file named "good" and one named "neutral", to keep them in order... and both do the same thing... after the Orcs face the Slayers the MC gets captured alongside the Demon Hunters... even though thats just for Neutral path, and on the Good path he was supposed to be with the Dark Elves...

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Ok, I am super confused... have all the paths merged into one since the last update ? I had a file named "good" and one named "neutral", to keep them in order... and both do the same thing... after the Orcs face the Slayers the MC gets captured alongside the Demon Hunters... even though thats just for Neutral path, and on the Good path he was supposed to be with the Dark Elves...
Seems to be the case for all paths, even on the evil path.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
This update is a crossover paths, every path has the same story line. However, the illusion part that Cariliele put on the MC has different girls as temptation for each path you choose. Good path= Mida and Fannay. Neutal path = Mida and Isabella. Evil Path= Mida and Liliana.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
With the paths merging, it could have been due to how difficult it is to design a game where each path is different, so merging them can help, but depending on your choices will determine what goes on in the future, sort of like how if you chose the evil path, the outcome will turn out different from the good path.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Keep getting this weird cycle loop where the evil path randomly transitions to the good path? Someone help.
Hey there can you explain a little better where\when this happens?
This update is a crossover paths, every path has the same story line. However, the illusion part that Cariliele put on the MC has different girls as temptation for each path you choose. Good path= Mida and Fannay. Neutal path = Mida and Isabella. Evil Path= Mida and Liliana.
Indeed, the real crossover of paths was on the endind of the last update, this one just kept it going, let's just say it's a commom part of the game for all paths (excluding the girls you see, they are different depending of your previous choices) remember when I said that choosing a path would not lock out any girl? That's what the crossover is for... A new chance... ;)

If anyone is having an error\bug or other kind of problem, please try to explain with the most detail, saying "found a bug" is alot more usefull if you say when it happens, if you used unren or other decompilers, if you followed the save game instructions etc.. (a print screen is perfect :giggle: )

Thank you all!
Cheers

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I hope the next update focuses on the good path. Previous paths have had much more content than the current good path. Nonetheless looking forward to the next arc of the story.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Kthulian

First let me tell you, I like this game so far and I really want to see more in the future

I'm still kinda consufuse, cause I get this error after The Archmage call the MC and I'm not sure what to do and it:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/492471_v32.rpy", line 6, in script
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:
  File "game/492471_v32.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:
NameError: name 'sexwithmidav26' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:
  File "C:\Users\Arnaud\Telechargements\Ataegina-036-pc\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Arnaud\Telechargements\Ataegina-036-pc\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Arnaud\Telechargements\Ataegina-036-pc\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Fri Dec 06 14:51:02 2019
And during the metting with Pride, Greed and Lust I have the same error like others but It's fix now thanks for that

So I would to know if this error can be ignore or if I need something to fix this ?

Thanks again for your game :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey there can you explain a little better where\when this happens?

Indeed, the real crossover of paths was on the endind of the last update, this one just kept it going, let's just say it's a commom part of the game for all paths (excluding the girls you see, they are different depending of your previous choices) remember when I said that choosing a path would not lock out any girl? That's what the crossover is for... A new chance... ;)

If anyone is having an error\bug or other kind of problem, please try to explain with the most detail, saying "found a bug" is alot more usefull if you say when it happens, if you used unren or other decompilers, if you followed the save game instructions etc.. (a print screen is perfect :giggle: )

Thank you all!
Cheers
For me the girls werent different at all, well at least the ones that wake you up right before Lust tries to tempt you herself... I got Mida and Isabelle both times... I did not see Fanny at all on the good path (dont play evil, so no idea or interest there).

Thats why I was confused... well that and in last update the scene that leads to the merging threw me off...

I dont mind them merging, its just odd that if you on the Neutral path (the first pat I usually play) it makes sense when your captured alongside Mom, Sis, and the dark skin Demon Human male... However in the good path your hanging out with the princess and Silvana, and then your getting captured alongside Demon Hunters you technically never met before, and werent there 5 seconds before... LOL

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
For me the girls werent different at all, well at least the ones that wake you up right before Lust tries to tempt you herself... I got Mida and Isabelle both times... I did not see Fanny at all on the good path (dont play evil, so no idea or interest there).

Thats why I was confused... well that and in last update the scene that leads to the merging threw me off...

I dont mind them merging, its just odd that if you on the Neutral path (the first pat I usually play) it makes sense when your captured alongside Mom, Sis, and the dark skin Demon Human male... However in the good path your hanging out with the princess and Silvana, and then your getting captured alongside Demon Hunters you technically never met before, and werent there 5 seconds before... LOL
At some point when you were on the good path did you perhaps fall below 3 positive points? Might explain why you got Isabelle in that scene on your good path playthrough. Only reason I can think of that isn't a bug.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
At some point when you were on the good path did you perhaps fall below 3 positive points? Might explain why you got Isabelle in that scene on your good path playthrough. Only reason I can think of that isn't a bug.
No... have 9 Affinity on that path... The only thing I can think of is that everytime a choice for Mida came up I picked mostly "love" rather than "lust/corruption"... so I didnt get as many Fanny points...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello Kthulian

First let me tell you, I like this game so far and I really want to see more in the future

I'm still kinda consufuse, cause I get this error after The Archmage call the MC and I'm not sure what to do and it:

Code:

While running game code:
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:

Full traceback:
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:
  File "C:\Users\Arnaud\Telechargements\Ataegina-036-pc\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Arnaud\Telechargements\Ataegina-036-pc\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Arnaud\Telechargements\Ataegina-036-pc\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if sexwithmidav26 == 1:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Fri Dec 06 14:51:02 2019
And during the metting with Pride, Greed and Lust I have the same error like others but It's fix now thanks for that

So I would to know if this error can be ignore or if I need something to fix this ?

Thanks again for your game :)
Thanks man!
You can ignore the error... You just miss waking up in bed with Mida (no sex at all) still, ti is a bug and I need to fix it, thanks ;)

That's not supposed to happen... with any kind of point score... you are supposed to have different girls if you followed a certain path, need to check what the problem is there...

Indeed, you are captured in all of the paths, but those paths exist even when you are on the other, ex. You are travelling with the demon hunters but the Dark Elves are still under attack and vice versa, if you pay attention (and if I didn't screw up the code) You'll see that when you are caged by Cari you will always know the dark elf but sometimes you'll not know Irgodon (depending on the path)

Will run all this over and try to reproduce those bugs and upload the entire version ;)

*edit: if this is happening because you didn't use a save game before the first orc talk on last version that's the problem ;)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
*edit: if this is happening because you didn't use a save game before the first orc talk on last version that's the problem ;)
Funny, I didn't use saves from before that point and I didn't have any issues at all, though I guess I missed some extra content by not having a save around there?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Didn't you use a save "30 seconds before the end of the game" on last month update? if you didn't you should have gotten that error
on last version :ROFLMAO:
All of my saves that I loaded from were while talking to Cali, or while she was sucking off the MC, not with any orc. Or is Cali supposed to be an orc?

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Thanks man!
You can ignore the error... You just miss waking up in bed with Mida (no sex at all) still, ti is a bug and I need to fix it, thanks ;)
No problem Kthulian

I, indeed ignore this error and no errors shows up again

When I had the end of this version I was like "Oh.. The End ? I'm curious about the rest of this story I'll gladly wait"

Keep up Kthulian :) I look forward

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
All of my saves that I loaded from were while talking to Cali, or while she was sucking off the MC, not with any orc. Or is Cali supposed to be an orc?
She's a really pretty orc :ROFLMAO:
But I'm talking about november update, Cari was not here until then, so the save was just before this happens.
v31n142.jpg

anyway with the fix I'm doing it won't matter where the save is from ;)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
She's a really pretty orc :ROFLMAO:
But I'm talking about november update, Cari was not here until then, so the save was just before this happens.
View attachment 479847

anyway with the fix I'm doing it won't matter where the save is from ;)
Yeah, I got ya, though like I said, I had all 3 saves on all 3 paths while talking to Cali from the end of the last update and didn't run into any errors, but it seems that I should've. *shrug*

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks man!

That's not supposed to happen... with any kind of point score... you are supposed to have different girls if you followed a certain path, need to check what the problem is there...

Indeed, you are captured in all of the paths, but those paths exist even when you are on the other, ex. You are travelling with the demon hunters but the Dark Elves are still under attack and vice versa, if you pay attention (and if I didn't screw up the code) You'll see that when you are caged by Cari you will always know the dark elf but sometimes you'll not know Irgodon (depending on the path)

Will run all this over and try to reproduce those bugs and upload the entire version ;)

I'll try to help you out when I get home in about 7 hours, and upload my saves for good and neutral paths... Also they havent been tampered with (console commands) I cheated by using your cheat at the start that asks if you want +5 on each school of magic before the start.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Hi Kthulian,

I am enjoying the game so far ....
run into an error right as the Lust is talking about waiting for Greed to do its move:

Code:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v031good'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/v26.rpyc", line 250, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Fri Dec 06 19:44:02 2019

I do not have the ability to ignore the error any advice

thank you very much for both the game and any help you can provide

May 23, 2019
Hi Kthulian,

I am enjoying the game so far ....
run into an error right as the Lust is talking about waiting for Greed to do its move:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/v26.rpyc", line 250, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Fri Dec 06 19:44:02 2019

I do not have the ability to ignore the error any advice

thank you very much for both the game and any help you can provide
I think the fix he provided earlier solves that error

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes