papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
will still be a no, i dont like illusions thats like acepting to be comatose all my life or dream forever.
yup lust is pretty good though for me no one compares to katla (mom) and the sis:love:
Yes... But how would you know if it was an illusion or the real deal? How do you know your "real" life is real and not a product of your imagination?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes... But how would you know if it was an illusion or the real deal? How do you know your "real" life is real and not a product of your imagination?
I'd say mainly because Lust basically tells you that it's not actually real. :LOL:
that and because she also tell you "you can wish anything".
so based on all that you can guess is not real, on top of that the mc knows some of those girls and know they are not real since he did not fuck all of them (only the gf) , then having all of em open legs and ready to fuck.... he is no idiot xD

May 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v031good'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v26.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "C:\Users\Anil\Downloads\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Anil\Downloads\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Sat Dec 14 22:03:22 2019

I got this error.

Reactions: luisar018
May 23, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v26.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "C:\Users\Anil\Downloads\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Anil\Downloads\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Sat Dec 14 22:03:22 2019

I got this error.
Just extract the .rar and place the 5 files inside de \\game\\ folder, overwrite when asked.
The place where you load shouldn't matter (as long as it's before the error...)

View attachment 480413

Tell me if it works for you guys

Will upload the full game anyway as soon as I get my hands on a fast internet (maybe tomorrow).

Cheers

*edit If you used unren, have a compressed version, or there is any kind of alteration to the original files the fix may not work.
the label v031good is inside the v32.rpy file and it works on my end.

Anyway here is the full version with the fix.

Tested with all paths, tell me if it works.
:whistle:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
don't know people ever ask or no.
don't know how to search.

so
what is the difference between evil and good?
sex partner different?
sex-play different?
ruling classmate in evil or good way?

i recently try, still in 2nd class.

slayer? in evil destroy them? in good create an agreement?

in evil, will i join hand with that red hair necromancer? or i rule/destroy them?

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
don't know people ever ask or no.
don't know how to search.

so
what is the difference between evil and good?
sex partner different?
sex-play different?
ruling classmate in evil or good way?

i recently try, still in 2nd class.

slayer? in evil destroy them? in good create an agreement?

in evil, will i join hand with that red hair necromancer? or i rule/destroy them?
There is three different paths in the game: Good, Evil and Neutral. Each path lead to different story route, different characters meeting and different girls. Your mentor in the game change for each you choose as well: Good path=Mentor is Archmage Ayna. Evil path=Mentor is Bredita Darkheart. Neutral path=No mentor, but you follow Isabella The Demon huntress. Try all paths to known which one is better for you.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Very interesting story as of now! Will share my thoughts in detail later but have a question. Is there any point in levelling up beyond 10 for any skill? I saw from searches that there are no skills beyond level 5 atm but was asking for the future game releases.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Very interesting story as of now! Will share my thoughts in detail later but have a question. Is there any point in levelling up beyond 10 for any skill? I saw from searches that there are no skills beyond level 5 atm but was asking for the future game releases.
Thank you, yes, I'm yet to decide what will be the max level spells to exist but you can expect at least lvl 20 spells.

Also, for everyone, next version will have a massive rebuild on older images
examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VS

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you, yes, I'm yet to decide what will be the max level spells to exist but you can expect at least lvl 20 spells.

examples:
VS
Thanks for the info and great job on the new image as well. The darker lighting makes the bear look more menacing! Since the attire of the girl has changed, I'm guessing you will be changing the dialogue of the old scenes as well?

May 23, 2019

examples:
VS
Damn! Everyone can see how much you improved your skills since the start of this game. Having the latest quality standards from the start will be good for new players and for followers like me that get to start over (again) and see all this new stuff.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes