vernaanonymous1009

Jan 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v26.rpy", line 250, in script
jump v031good
ScriptError: could not find label 'v031good'.

Help me
I am using compressed version

Reactions: luisar018

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v26.rpy", line 250, in script
jump v031good
ScriptError: could not find label 'v031good'.

Help me
I am using compressed version
This problem is for unmatching with label on script v32.rpyc or v32.rpy(I don't known which one the compressed version use). Download this package, unzip files, copy, paste and rewrite both files v32.rpy and v32.rpyc to Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\game. That should solve your problem.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you, yes, I'm yet to decide what will be the max level spells to exist but you can expect at least lvl 20 spells.

Also, for everyone, next version will have a massive rebuild on older images
examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VS
looks like a angry pitbull, on hind legs, but the girl looks much better. Though she is still under dressed for the winter.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
I'd say mainly because Lust basically tells you that it's not actually real. :LOL:
that and because she also tell you "you can wish anything".
so based on all that you can guess is not real, on top of that the mc knows some of those girls and know they are not real since he did not fuck all of them (only the gf) , then having all of em open legs and ready to fuck.... he is no idiot xD
I mean how do you know your "real life" right now is not an illusion? How do you prove it's not? How do you prove it is?
In the game, how do you know that Lust really let you go and you are not under her spell anymore? If "path specific" characters didn't show up in the end I couldn't tell...

Thank you, yes, I'm yet to decide what will be the max level spells to exist but you can expect at least lvl 20 spells.

Also, for everyone, next version will have a massive rebuild on older images
examples:
VS
Really nice, that means I'll have to start over... Oh well fuck it...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I mean how do you know your "real life" right now is not an illusion? How do you prove it's not? How do you prove it is?
In the game, how do you know that Lust really let you go and you are not under her spell anymore? If "path specific" characters didn't show up in the end I couldn't tell...
for 1 the mc is a mage, a very powerfull one at that

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
So, choose your illusion, then? :ROFLMAO:

Well, if you feel your life is just an illusion, then you're just trading one illusion life for another, but the difference is, again, that Lust basically confirms that what she's giving you is an illusion, whereas in the potential, supposed illusion the MC is already living, he has agency over his actions. So, give up your current fake life with fictitious agency for a different fictitious reality where you're trapped in endless illusory pleasure with who knows what those things really are, assuming they're not just total figments of the MC's imagination? Even if it's false, I'd take the illusion of agency, because then at least it would appear that I have some control. Besides, even if the whole reality is fake, it's looking like the MC is on his way to a harem ending on his own in the game's normal reality, so why end the adventure early? :LOL:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So, choose your illusion, then? :ROFLMAO:

Well, if you feel your life is just an illusion, then you're just trading one illusion life for another, but the difference is, again, that Lust basically confirms that what she's giving you is an illusion, whereas in the potential, supposed illusion the MC is already living, he has agency over his actions. So, give up your current fake life with fictitious agency for a different fictitious reality where you're trapped in endless illusory pleasure with who knows what those things really are, assuming they're not just total figments of the MC's imagination? Even if it's false, I'd take the illusion of agency, because then at least it would appear that I have some control. Besides, even if the whole reality is fake, it's looking like the MC is on his way to a harem ending on his own in the game's normal reality, so why end the adventure early? :LOL:
The question is: Who are not living inside an illusion this days? Everybody is what he/she believe he/she is. I think Kthulian just wanna make this as subliminal message. I call illusion as state of consciuoness.

May 23, 2019
Illusions? I know stuff about that, I have visions all the time, they are some sort of illusion, once I saw how the white walkers were born, other time I saw that my father lied about my "brother" John Snow, but I'm always living inside illusions, one of many perks of having 3 eyes.

In Ataegina... I wonder if each demon has a mastery at specific skills, Lust has got to be the master of illusions, what about the other sins? And when do we get to see the other 3? Is Lust the only one behind the Slayers invasion? Care to tell us what you think is going to happen Kthulian ?

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I just started the game but it's very promising. I like the RPG feeling.

I also had an alert when running the .exe but I guess that's to be expected with a customised .exe. Don't worry, I read the changelog :p

Also, I think I'm not the only one but the head of Sylvana keeps popping when portraits are changing during dialogue. Could've been worse though, could've been Hishigo post make-over :D

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Illusions? I know stuff about that, I have visions all the time, they are some sort of illusion, once I saw how the white walkers were born, other time I saw that my father lied about my "brother" John Snow, but I'm always living inside illusions, one of many perks of having 3 eyes.

In Ataegina... I wonder if each demon has a mastery at specific skills, Lust has got to be the master of illusions, what about the other sins? And when do we get to see the other 3? Is Lust the only one behind the Slayers invasion? Care to tell us what you think is going to happen Kthulian ?
What makes you think I know? I have no idea what's going on there...

I just started the game but it's very promising. I like the RPG feeling.

I also had an alert when running the .exe but I guess that's to be expected with a customised .exe. Don't worry, I read the changelog :p

Also, I think I'm not the only one but the head of Sylvana keeps popping when portraits are changing during dialogue. Could've been worse though, could've been Hishigo post make-over :D
:LOL: yeah I haven't figured out why that happens, but if you save and load during "your own" or the "narrator" conversations that head popping will not appear

BTW

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes