InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
This is 9Gb of sheer genius ... but there doesn't seem to be much difference between the original and compressed versions. Maybe a lower quality original would suffice?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before I had to tap out. :WutFace: This game caters to some very specific fetishes, but kudos for making a very unique game. Good luck, even though I probably won't be following along with the journey.
Bro...if a prolapse gives u unpleasant vibes *Never* try Between Salvation and Abyss, Lmfao, it's like mc's personal mission to ensure none of his LI's can ever hold a poop in ever again :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: scyllalonginus

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Another developer without a fucking clue how to properly package a game.
In addition, this one also doesn't have a clue how to compress media files for release.

There is NO possible excuse for making a game take up 8.5 GB when the scene compressed version is just over 500 MB.
The compressed videos are sufficient in terms of quality, but they do require a bit more of the computer, but that's due to the hopelessly extinct game framework that is Ren'Py.

The compressed videos are from 900 KB to 3600 KB (two are 7.5 MB). But having the originals in excess of ten times that (for two-three second clips) is enough documentation to claim that the developer needs to learn something.

The animation quality (in terms of Daz technique) is good. The loops are just way too short. And as always with DAZ, I see no cumshot animations, even though it's technically possible.

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
Next version, he's gonna make the MC fuck some midget with his head.
Wow the dev really did deliver! Fucking a nun with a ridiculously long cock right through her GI tract and using it to excavate shit out the other end out from her asshole only to have the filthy cock cleaned by some whore!

Amazing! I didn't even know I was into that! Truly talented and worth every 8.3 gigabytes!

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you everyone for being nice and positive! You guys gave me tons of motivation to keep going:)

Is sharing with dudes/ group sex that have other dudes - avoidable?
There is non of that in the game so far. All group sex is with MC and other girls. But I guess also with animals...
And yet still can't differentiate between avoidable and skippable?
because bestiality is not avoidable it's just skippable, the mc even says "woah, she has tipped over" and I'm like yeah it must be the wind totally not a dog having fucked her in the ass.:sick:
Honestly didn't know the difference until your comment. I guess I've always been more of a "throw it all at me and see if it sticks"- kind of guy, so I never put value in avoidable vs skippable. But you're right, the wind thing is kind of lame... Maybe I can throw something more plausible in there with a render or two..
Any pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content planned?
Impregnation, yes, in next update there is some
So, no ntr or sharing right? Is that planned?
Not planning NTR as of now. And if it ever will be, it will be avoidable.
Another developer without a fucking clue how to properly package a game.
In addition, this one also doesn't have a clue how to compress media files for release.

There is NO possible excuse for making a game take up 8.5 GB when the scene compressed version is just over 500 MB.
The compressed videos are sufficient in terms of quality, but they do require a bit more of the computer, but that's due to the hopelessly extinct game framework that is Ren'Py.

The compressed videos are from 900 KB to 3600 KB (two are 7.5 MB). But having the originals in excess of ten times that (for two-three second clips) is enough documentation to claim that the developer needs to learn something.

The animation quality (in terms of Daz technique) is good. The loops are just way too short. And as always with DAZ, I see no cumshot animations, even though it's technically possible.
I am sorry for the large game. I'll educate myself in compression and fix the size issue for v0.2. Again, this is all new to me... In the mean time, I recommend people to download the compressed version.
Does this game contain m/s incest?
It does not, but it will. I'm planning to bring MC's mom into the game eventually.
Speaking of checkmarking every fetish in the book, how about some futa as well? Optional or whatever :D
I've got a feeling you know more than me on the topic, so maybe you could help out. This will be in the next release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that considered futa:unsure:?

Again, thank you all! And stay tuned...

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
Even the horse is looking like he's sincerely regretting some of his life choices to get to this point.

Edit: holy crap, I actually zoomed in on the horse picture. Yep, there's a man bound to the underside, presumably impaled on the joystick - and not looking too awake / happy about it. (What's almost worse is that the Dev actually knows how horse tack works and that's a fairly accurate render of how you'd do it in real life).

Also from the promo pictures alone this one is missing tags: fairy (rape?) / size play (extreme); insertion (forced *and* extreme); fisting (extreme / stomach deformation); magical shrinking / growth (?); midget (? might be a fairy or something else); sex-machine (automated by the look of it) and by the look of it some kind of vore sub-group (the last picture just sent me... I've no idea who has a 90 degree angle in their large colon, but it ain't right. That's before shoving someone in there, presumably via magic).

Is that considered futa:unsure:?
Yes, and you'd better add some Fantasy / magical creatures tags as well, giving you the benefit of the doubt that that's a render of an ancient demon succubus and not something else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Yup, that is futa, and the best kind as well :D Kudos, will follow this with interest.

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
Hot damn this checks a lot of boxes! Extreme insertions (love the rubber body), all the way through, nipple and urethra(female) fuck, water sports, pet play and everything else in the tags. Can't wait to see what else you add. You got a a patreon or something?

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes