What should be focused on before the game comes to an end?

• More scat

Votes: 278 26.3%
  • More bestiality

Votes: 573 54.2%
  • Cherries needs to be popped before we see this through

Votes: 163 15.4%
  • More size play

Votes: 214 20.2%
  • What happened with the twins?

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • You forgot about Kitty...

Votes: 90 8.5%
  • More with the pregnant boss

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • Expand on the nun's new 'tail'

Votes: 89 8.4%
  • More farm stuff

Votes: 186 17.6%
  • A magical dick on teacher?

Votes: 92 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qwerton

Jul 14, 2018
really awesome game with bit of everything but only disappointment for me is there is no vaginal sex

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
really awesome game with bit of everything but only disappointment for me is there is no vaginal sex
Lmao, funny you say that. I agree, I'd love some more depraved vaginal, cervix fucking, womb filling, etc., but the dev (and many of you sick twisted fans) really likes to stick to the ATM idea as much as possible.

Tempone70

Oct 3, 2022
Might be answered already but I am unsure of why version 0.1 is 8.3gb and version 0.2 is 3.6gb, did you manage to compress it somehow or has content been left out?

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
Damn this stuff is crazy broo...I'd like to play more crazy stuff like this. Any suggestions for wild stuff like this game??
"Cara in Creekmaw" and "Project Myriam: Life and explorations" comes to mind. For even more extreme kinks you can look for any game from "Blue Axolotl"

Reactions: Ahsl

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys! First of all, thank you all for the kind comments. These are what motivates me the most.

So, all renders for 0.3 are ready and done. It's vile, and I think you guys will love it. I am currently working on the dialogue and coding, which brings me the most headache... Work IRL has picked up, so things have been progressing a little bit slower than they used to. I am still aiming for an update around first week of November.

0.3 will be filled with a lot more interesting scenarios. There will be a lot more bestiality, something the game was lacking in the 0.2 update. There will also be a lot of ATM and anal prolapses :love:

As of now, I think 0.4 will be the last and final update of the game.

Feel free to swing by and say hi in the discord. I'm there almost every day and could use the company :)

Great game and update, hopefully some more bestiality in future updates, would love a scene of someone cleaning/rimming a shitty dog/horse butthole.
There is more of that in 0.3!
Hello.
What else is planned?
In terms of new stuff, there is pregnancy and some vaginal prolapse this time around. I also played around with smegma and I feel it came out visually OK.
ATM is my favourite fetish, this game is dope as fuck and it has already so much content. Cant wait for more!
Lot's of more ATM content..!
This is the kind of disappointment I feel where half of the games on here feature 0% anal sex :p No vaginal sex this update, but there might be a little for 0.4.

I'll leave you guys with a little spoiler of what's to come

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys! First of all, thank you all for the kind comments. These are what motivates me the most.

So, all renders for 0.3 are ready and done. It's vile, and I think you guys will love it. I am currently working on the dialogue and coding, which brings me the most headache... Work IRL has picked up, so things have been progressing a little bit slower than they used to. I am still aiming for an update around first week of November.

0.3 will be filled with a lot more interesting scenarios. There will be a lot more bestiality, something the game was lacking in the 0.2 update. There will also be a lot of ATM and anal prolapses :love:

As of now, I think 0.4 will be the last and final update of the game.

Feel free to swing by and say hi in the discord. I'm there almost every day and could use the company :)

There is more of that in 0.3!
In terms of new stuff, there is pregnancy and some vaginal prolapse this time around. I also played around with smegma and I feel it came out visually OK.

Lot's of more ATM content..!

This is the kind of disappointment I feel where half of the games on here feature 0% anal sex :p No vaginal sex this update, but there might be a little for 0.4.

I'll leave you guys with a little spoiler of what's to come

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks good. Cant wait for vaginal for cerviv play and prolapsed pussy stuff along with Prego content. I hope you are still keeping scat as optional tho.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes