Completed Atomiquest - Post Apocalyptic RPG

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hey, can you do your magic for :

i tried but couldn't manage.
asedas1234 Helldriver You can just mention me in the thread next time like how OP did.
As I don't want to receive DMs from multiple people asking the same question :KEK:

But, It is done guys :BootyTime:

Sunkissed - Gallery + Memories + Walkthrough Unlocker:-

Instruction: Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

Note: Cheats, Gallery and Memories are automatically activated but can also be manually set with the following keys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note the following:-
I tested the game, memories even though they're unlocked are reset when you start the game.
So, you still need to manually press U key after starting the game if you want all memories.

The gallery also resets after you view a scene.
So, you also need to manually press O key after viewing each scene.

Once you view a scene and progress it though, they should be saved in the registry, meaning completed scenes will stay unlocked in the gallery.
As it looks like the game is resetting it and then retrieving actual gallery unlocked state from registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Retsymthenam\Sunkissed

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
asedas1234 Helldriver You can just mention me in the thread next time like how OP did.
As I don't want to receive DMs from multiple people asking the same question :KEK:

But, It is done guys :BootyTime:

Sunkissed - Gallery + Memories + Walkthrough Unlocker:-

Instruction: Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

Note: Cheats, Gallery and Memories are automatically activated but can also be manually set with the following keys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro it's not loading any other links please bro?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
AtomiQuest - Gallery + Walkthrough Unlocker:-
(Includes Animations, so I think this is basically the Full Game)

To the Dev: You should use KMSpico to activate Windows, we can see the watermark on some of the animations :KEK:
View attachment 3495446

I checked few, it's there.
How did you bypass this archive? It sounds like a bypass and a new game dropped https://f95zone.to/threads/sunkissed-summer-vacation-with-your-mother-sister.216751/