goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
i don't think so . either get a save where its already done or do it normally cause modding this game is a pain cause it uses an experimental build of renpy .
thanks for the help!
also i did use unren on it, i can see the variables but i don't know which one is the correct one.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
thanks for the help!
also i did use unren on it, i can see the variables but i don't know which one is the correct one.
if you using unren making sure are using forall. this is cause normal unren does not extract the rpyc files . once you get the rpy files with unren find the file for the minigame and make it so it gives you more points . simply add that rpy file to a clean version of the game cause the game will give you errors if you are playing with a version with rpycs and rpys extracted .

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
quick patch to enable night scenes for chapter 1 . in your "game" folder make a folder called "scenario" and inside that make a folder called "chapter1" inside that place this file . (if you get an error simply click ignore)

edit: added a patch to enable the night scenes for chapter 2 . simply extract the file and put the "chapter2" folder inside the scenario folder
Can someone make an apk file with this "patch"?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Can someone make an apk file with this "patch"?
it should be possible. i don't know anything about porting renpy games to android but i do know that this game runs on an experimental version so it could be challenging . either way imo just wait cause it looks like the dev does want to bring back this content but has not figured out how just yet .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldmannogains
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes