htetrete

May 21, 2022
here are both of them . simply merge it with the "game" folder . if you dont want chapter 2 you can delete the folder .

edit - updated to also enable night scenes with hange in chapter 1.
i couldn't understand, what is new ? and how can i find it ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0.17.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i couldn't understand, what is new ? and how can i find it ?
the patch makes it so you can interact with the girls while they are sleeping chapter 1 in their dorms ot while they are sleeping when you go on a nightwatch with them .

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Another update and we STILL don't have the option to name the MC in gallery replays. PLEASE BRING THAT FEATURE BACK!!!!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
If anyone has a incest patch can you link it here thanks
unfortunately its not going to be easy to restore incest . the dev has completely removed incest from the game with no way to restore it unless you rewrite a lot of the dialogue. unless the dev releases the patch i doubt we would get an incest patch soon .

MalarDeC

Mar 30, 2024
[QUOTE = "devonY7, postagem: 13234885, membro: 1996406"]
foi adicionado na última atualização. ada tem 1 cena e não, ela não foi adicionada ao diário.
[/CITAR]

Você ainda teria a versão 0.13.4?

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
for some reason my love points havent unlcoked for any of the girls checked with renpy unlocker says old and new points deleted ?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
for some reason my love points havent unlcoked for any of the girls checked with renpy unlocker says old and new points deleted ?
the love points were used to unlock night scenes however it has been removed so they do nothing now unless you have the to unlock night scenes .

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Why were the night scenes removed?
Because this game is on Patreon, and they don't approve of the non-consensual nature of molesting people in their sleep, so the dev was forced to remove it in order to stay on the platform. Pretty sure they turned the MCs sister into a "childhood friend" too, because Patreon doesn't like incest either.

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
Because this game is on Patreon, and they don't approve of the non-consensual nature of molesting people in their sleep, so the dev was forced to remove it in order to stay on the platform. Pretty sure they turned the MCs sister into a "childhood friend" too, because Patreon doesn't like incest either.
is this the part where we wait patiently for a "true version" mod?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes