lucidrep

Dec 7, 2022
what do y’all mean by night scenes? like the interactions you can do with the various girls during the night?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Attack on Survey Corps [v0.17.2] [AstroNut]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

lucidrep

Dec 7, 2022
so i cant get past one of the quests for sasha, its telling me to talk to shadis at noon at the training grounds but the only option it gives me is odm training, its for night watch with sasha
edit: after unlocking mikasa for night watch, now i cant advance any of the girls

Last edited:

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
so i cant get past one of the quests for sasha, its telling me to talk to shadis at noon at the training grounds but the only option it gives me is odm training, its for night watch with sasha
edit: after unlocking mikasa for night watch, now i cant advance any of the girls
Did you install the "scenario" folder that devonY7 posted? I had a similar problem and removing that folder fixed it for me.

Reactions: lucidrep
May 3, 2018
looks like all the public versions still have removed incest and night scenes . yet the game still has not removed the images or the code from the game . the devs have not put a patch anywhere yet so i'm going to try and see if there is a way i can re-enable it .
why have they removed the night scenes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
why have they removed the night scenes
probably cause of patreon . their account was under review last month . patreon does not allow for incest and non consensual sex so they were forced to remove it . good news is its not completely gone is just made it so you cant select those options .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
quick patch to enable night scenes for chapter 1 . in your "game" folder make a folder called "scenario" and inside that make a folder called "chapter1" inside that place this file . (if you get an error simply click ignore)

edit: added a patch to enable the night scenes for chapter 2 . simply extract the file and put the "chapter2" folder inside the scenario folder

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Attack on Survey Corps [v0.17.3] [AstroNut]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Last edited:

baymax32888

Mar 28, 2024
quick patch to enable night scenes for chapter 1 . in your "game" folder make a folder called "scenario" and inside that make a folder called "chapter1" inside that place this file . (if you get an error simply click ignore)

edit: added a patch to enable the night scenes for chapter 2 . simply extract the file and put the "chapter2" folder inside the scenario folder
can you please give chapter 1, but only in the format rar?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes