Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didnt expect such a HUGE spoiler but then again I only watched 1st and half of the 2nd season before I droped it so I dont care at all, some ppl might tho so putting such things in "spoiler" would be nice. Gonna check the game out when the sexual content will be added cuz Mikasa was cute.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Didnt expect such a HUGE spoiler but then again I only watched 1st and half of the 2nd season before I droped it so I dont care at all, some ppl might tho so putting such things in "spoiler" would be nice. Gonna check the game out when the sexual content will be added cuz Mikasa was cute.
If it's out since a few months, mate, I don't consider it to be a spoiler. Didn't mean to ruin your viewing experience, but again, in a sense, it's not my fault if you stopped watching it at a certain point. The anime/manga concluded since march of this year If I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: policia123

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Poor Eren just
Dude, could you not fucking spoil Attack on Titan? xD

watching this with interest hopefully a better ending than the manga lol
Majority of people who hated the ending of "Attack on Titan" are just on massive fucking copium because their ship did not become canon. The ending of AoT was based.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dude, could you not fucking spoil Attack on Titan? xD

Majority of people who hated the ending of "Attack on Titan" are just on massive fucking copium because their ship did not become canon. The ending of AoT was based.
Just edited it. Thought majority of fans did watch the end, considering it ended a few months ago. It's not a scoop in the active manga communities.

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Havent played it yet, but can I just say that the name "AstroNut" is fucking awesome? It's nutting in space!! Who wouldn't want to do that?!?!

Reactions: PHSummoner

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dude, some people consider anime experience superior to reading manga and they're still waiting to see the ending. I understand your point but you really didn't need to write that here.
I'm both an anime/manga consumer. There's a spoiler tag and I edited my post with a warning. So, please, stop already telling me what I should write or no. If my post is against F95 rules, it'll get deleted. So, now move on and have a good evening.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes