Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Attack on Survey Corps [v0.18.1] [AstroNut] - Compressed

Win/Linux [351 MB]
- - - -

Mac [382 MB] - Dirty build
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Does the incest dialogue only change for night scenes but not for the normal gameplay?
only night scenes for now . i would like to restore all of it but due to this game using an experimental renpy version and me not having the best knowledge when it comes to making patches the chances of breaking the game is very high .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
been meaning to play this game again but just a few questions first:

1. How far is the current build of this game from completion?

2. As far as I remember, this story takes places around the 104th Training Corps arc, am i right?

3. Connected to the previous question, is this the scope of the story that only? or as of the current build, is the female titan arc, or clash of the titans even gonna happen? or hell, will the story deviate to something else.

a0968410204

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a way to create translations for languages not currently on the list? I get an error when I try to create a translation file using the Renpy SDK.

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/modules/tooltip.rpym", line 101: style statement expects a non-empty block.
style outlined_white color "#fdeacc" outlines _list(((absolute(3), "#000"),)):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.3.0.24030203+nightly
Mon May 13 13:07:41 2024
"

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there a way to create translations for languages not currently on the list? I get an error when I try to create a translation file using the Renpy SDK.

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/modules/tooltip.rpym", line 101: style statement expects a non-empty block.
style outlined_white color "#fdeacc" outlines _list(((absolute(3), "#000"),)):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.3.0.24030203+nightly
Mon May 13 13:07:41 2024
"
this version of renpy is quite annoying to work with but if you just want to translate you can join the .

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Here is a quick little gallery unlocker for 0.18.1.
It should work with future game versions as well.
Currently there is a bug with one of Annie's scenes in arc 2 and from what I understand it can't be unlocked, but I couldn't be arsed to fix it. If the dev fixes it, it will show there.

Just place it in \Attack_on_survey_corps\game\.

Edit: It changes whether you've seen every label of the game. There are some menu options and checks that work the same way as the gallery lock, so it may change the gameplay a little (though to be honest it most probably will speed the game up).

Last edited:
Reactions: devonY7
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes