devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'm kinda new to this whole moding games on my computer stuff, in what file do I put the patch to make it work?
thank you for your time
put the contents of the "game" folder from the patch folder to the "game" folder of the actual game

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
according to someone who has seen the dev post the next update will be on july 4th.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Update better have Elsa spreading them clouds or it'll be the most worst game ever
i dont think it will happen for a while and im actually fine with it considering the current version of the game is not the "true" version of the game . i dont mind waiting until the dev finds a way to distribute the "true" version of the game and then implements elsa content cause if he does it now it wont be as good as what it was meant to be .

Reactions: crazyhamburger

UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
i dont think it will happen for a while and im actually fine with it considering the current version of the game is not the "true" version of the game . i dont mind waiting until the dev finds a way to distribute the "true" version of the game and then implements elsa content cause if he does it now it wont be as good as what it was meant to be .
Aight yeah you're right. People won't be c(u)oming for more if they already received what they wanted after all.

Reactions: devonY7

Jimmy239

Feb 19, 2022
How long does this plan to go through the series? With training being the only real place to really have this day by day sandbox style I'd say graduation and an epilogue in Trost would be the most natural stopping point. Going past that would be a bit more ambitious. You could make up some downtime sections to have a sandbox in or go to a more straight VN style, but it'll be harder to juggle all the divergence from the canon plot after awhile.

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
How long does this plan to go through the series? With training being the only real place to really have this day by day sandbox style I'd say graduation and an epilogue in Trost would be the most natural stopping point. Going past that would be a bit more ambitious. You could make up some downtime sections to have a sandbox in or go to a more straight VN style, but it'll be harder to juggle all the divergence from the canon plot after awhile.
You can see under their patreon they plan to do a complete adaptation but they want to do their own rhythms

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes