PC:

MAC:

Android:

IOS:

KrokZ09

Dec 28, 2021
CHANGELOG 0.18.2

In 0.18.2 we added the following events:
- Big event with Annie, the scene will be very different depending on how you developed your relationship with her
- Big scene with Sasha in a new location
- New scene with Elsa

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Pretty sure you could do that before he rewrote the story no devonY7 ? Which version was that?
you mean in the night scenes ? no you couldn't . the only things the current version does not have is the following .

night scenes (you kind of fuck elsa)

og Christmas event (mikasa gets fucked by all the boys)

and a titan scene (i dont know anything about this one but apparently in a really old version hange does some things to a titan)

Last edited:

DarkGN

Feb 26, 2023
Bro, this new update bugged all my saves, i cant trigger any event with the girls, I had to start a new game to be able to see the 18.2 :mad:

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
you mean in the night scenes ? no you couldn't . the only things the current version does not have is the following .

and a titan scene (i dont know anything about this one but apparently in a really old version hange does some things to a titan)
I am sure there was a scene in the alleyway in the first act but that was over a year ago.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I am sure there was a scene in the alleyway in the first act but that was over a year ago.
the only girl that goes in the alleyway is ymir iirc.

Bro, this new update bugged all my saves, i cant trigger any event with the girls, I had to start a new game to be able to see the 18.2 :mad:
what was the last update you played . all saves before 14.0 do not work anymore due to the game's code being changed to allow multiple chapters .

DarkGN

Feb 26, 2023
what was the last update you played . all saves before 14.0 do not work anymore due to the game's code being changed to allow multiple chapters .
My last save was in 18.1 and I have to talk to annie in the noon and i can never talk to her in the odm, i reloaded previous saves like annie visiting me in the tent and she never comes, and it's the same with elsa, sasha, christa and the others, never triggers the next event, only appears me the text to leave when i talk to all of them.... literally broke my saves XDD

IMG_20240523_061102.jpg

DarkGN

Feb 26, 2023
I don't mind losing the saves but now i have to do all the blackjack stuff, and all the training again to use the AP with ymir and mikasa and that is really annoying.... :mad:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
My last save was in 18.1 and I have to talk to annie in the noon and i can never talk to her in the odm, i reloaded previous saves like annie visiting me in the tent and she never comes, and it's the same with elsa, sasha, christa and the others, never triggers the next event, only appears me the text to leave when i talk to all of them.... literally broke my saves XDD

View attachment 3662681
what does the hints say ? annie takes a few days where as for sasha and elsa for this update you have to talk to shadis instead .

DarkGN

Feb 26, 2023
what does the hints say ? annie takes a few days where as for sasha and elsa for this update you have to talk to shadis instead .
yeah i know how to play mate, i advanced 50 times the days and annie never came and the others never showed dialogues, even if I deleted the save folder and pasted them again....
But well it doesn't matter, I already did the anal with annie's drunk and the handjob with Elsa in my new game and there was no problem with the other girls, but fuck nightwatch and blackjack :cautious:

The new version simply screwed up the code of my saves :cry:

RRR673

Aug 14, 2023

any galleries or saves for the og christmas event?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
You should always always backup your saves. So here is how my structure looks for this game and all my games.

Attack on Survey Corps
|____ Attack on Survey Corps 18.1
|_____Attack on Survey Corps 182.
|_____Backup Folder (has saves and any patches like incest patch, unren patches like roll back)
<game files for the current version being played in this root folder>

So when I have two versions showing for my folder I know i have not played the latest release yet. I than delete all other folders like game, renpy, lib, ect. I than copy over 18.2 and than repeat with the backup folder. Now I have a clean game with just the backup needing to be copied right back over.

Now if any bugs happen I have a backup of the original 18.1 and 18.2 and I do not delete 18.1 until I have finished 18.2. Now when I go into my game folder I can tell if I have completed that release or not by seeing only the current release version folder. I also have a backup of 18.2 if the next update breaks anything.

I got tired of having saves possibly getting messed up or new release broke something in save so I need to reload in prior release and re-save the game again. All the various games I play here or new ones I decide to check out are done this way I easily have a good 50 games in my game folder from F95Zone to check out or play since releases for many are months apart.

I hope this tip is useful to some of you.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
If anyone know how to make changes in the dialogues, please tell me, I want to make a fan translation.
if you simply want to translate it to a dif language i recommend you join the . other than that you can use unren forall to extract the game files and edit the script however i will warn you that it will cause a lot if issues due to this game using an experimental renpy version.

Reactions: DGMaster

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Attack on Survey Corps [v0.18.2] [AstroNut]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes