Ace Sensei

Sep 29, 2023
1 the android version here has compatibility issues . the dev has posted a fix but its not out here yet . (you may find the updated version on 5mod)

2 on android you will not get the ability to view previous scenes unless you manually move the persistent file of the previous version to the new save location .

Ok so can you please send the persistent file for Android, cause I only noticed that file for windows only. And also if it's ok, can you please tell me how to move this file of previous version to the new save location. Thank you...

Ace Sensei

Sep 29, 2023
1 the android version here has compatibility issues . the dev has posted a fix but its not out here yet . (you may find the updated version on 5mod)

2 on android you will not get the ability to view previous scenes unless you manually move the persistent file of the previous version to the new save location .

I installed the game from 5mod as you said, it also not opening (the game opens to its title where we can see Mikasa and Annie, then it automatically closes). If it's not a bother, can you send me that working game link for Android, if there is one. Also thankyou for your reply.
Thank you....

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Ok so can you please send the persistent file for Android, cause I only noticed that file for windows only. And also if it's ok, can you please tell me how to move this file of previous version to the new save location. Thank you...
the file should work on android too . place it in Android/media/com.attackonsurveycorps

I installed the game from 5mod as you said, it also not opening (the game opens to its title where we can see Mikasa and Annie, then it automatically closes). If it's not a bother, can you send me that working game link for Android, if there is one. Also thankyou for your reply.
Thank you....
sorry but the android version here and on 5mod are the only one i know about . you might want to use a different device give the app more ram or wait until its full release

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
make sure to put the file in the game folder and the appdata folder

android version has compatibility issues . only fix so far is to use different device or make sure you can utilize as much ram as possible . cant help for pc but the people on the devs discord can help you if you provide them with the crash log file .

not yet but the dev said she will get a big scene in the full release of this update .

Same, it doesn't matter, I put it in both saves and appdata, but it keeps overwriting with my own stuff somehow, I have 3 fucking scenes I can't unlock and it drives me crazy lol (Yes I know you need different saves)

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
And also, I tried to reinstall the game with purging everything and then try to apply the persistent file and all it did was to lose even those scenes I already had, since somehow this shit keeps syncing back the old file so the persistent file is useless. Please someone save my computer from me taking it out to the yard and setting it on fire. Thank you!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
And also, I tried to reinstall the game with purging everything and then try to apply the persistent file and all it did was to lose even those scenes I already had, since somehow this shit keeps syncing back the old file so the persistent file is useless. Please someone save my computer from me taking it out to the yard and setting it on fire. Thank you!
iirc this game has some sort of online sync . if you can disable that is should work

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
there is a sync folder in appdata maybe there ?
No good, tried that too, deleted, overwritten, not working, some script is taking the piss. Welp, it seems I have to replay the whole thing yet again. Thank you anyways! :)

Btw, If you completed the whole thing, maybe you can give a tip how to get the very last ??? for Christa and the Instructor? I mean the very last entry on the respective list. Those the ones I can't find, I have an idea how to get the Sasha one.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
No good, tried that too, deleted, overwritten, not working, some script is taking the piss. Welp, it seems I have to replay the whole thing yet again. Thank you anyways! :)

Btw, If you completed the whole thing, maybe you can give a tip how to get the very last ??? for Christa and the Instructor? I mean the very last entry on the respective list. Those the ones I can't find, I have an idea how to get the Sasha one.
they are both mirror man quest related iirc . christa has a steam room scene and instructor scene at the shady ally

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
i think so yes .
Then that's why I couldn't get them. I never finished that because I was missing 2 pieces, I got the one from Hange's room, Steam room, and the Mobility training one, the remaining two eluded me.

EDIT: Well It sure wasn't easy but managed to track down the remaining images and got the other stuff, yay!

Last edited:

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Where's Elsa's picture?

edit: never mind, figured it out. I just had to wait longer. For anyone else wondering:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't finish the Ymir all the others say content completed but not Ymir. It says she will come to me in next few days.. well been way over a few days.. can't progress that one so Elsa of course can't be progressed.

Also why so many locked events with Annie? Screenshot_3.jpg

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes