FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Any way to renable the Hange titan scenes?

The Dev really should have just hidden them behind a toggle rather than remove them entirely.

Jul 3, 2017
Can't finish the Ymir all the others say content completed but not Ymir. It says she will come to me in next few days.. well been way over a few days.. can't progress that one so Elsa of course can't be progressed.

Also why so many locked events with Annie? View attachment 2971056
You're missing "Going rough on her mouth," "playing with annie's boobs and leaving her alone with a bunch of horny guys," and "roughly pounding Annie's thigh." All the slave options. Not a mystery. I haven't unlocked that last scene though. I don't think it's in the game.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
You're missing "Going rough on her mouth," "playing with annie's boobs and leaving her alone with a bunch of horny guys," and "roughly pounding Annie's thigh." All the slave options. Not a mystery. I haven't unlocked that last scene though. I don't think it's in the game.
the last scene is the 69 scene but you must pick all the (slave) options

Reactions: genericguy1000
Feb 6, 2018
gotta redo all the stats in the next act, ngl I kinda like that idea, act 2 is gonna be very interesting, I just hope night watch wont the the consistent way of obtaining new scenes, just the feel I personally got off that.

Reactions: Grelk

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
there is a website kemono . party which is an "archive" of various subscription pages. if you go there, look up the dev's original user tag "remowind" and you can see the uploaded posts from the patreon.

EDIT: link to page:
sent the link as game update report . reuploads should be here on the main page soon

Reactions: Entoma01

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
since kemono has been updated we can see the progress reports that were locked before . the last report before the update mentions how the "nightwatch" scene have been delayed . this alongside the reports before that now make sense . the last public report that came out 2 weeks before the update mentioned how there are 7 scenes with mikasa/ymir but those were not actually present in any of the 0.14.X updates . the next update is going to be heavily focused on the "night watch" system and could release anytime soon to around a month or 2 from now . here are the preview of scenes we can expect next update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes