devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Better than nothing
i mean we finally got some real progress with elsa after 2 whole years so i think its a good thing also its just a mini update the next update already has a quite a bit of material already finished since it was meant to release alongside this update. so hopefully next month we will have quite bit to look forward too.

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
i mean we finally got some real progress with elsa after 2 whole years so i think its a good thing also its just a mini update the next update already has a quite a bit of material already finished since it was meant to release alongside this update. so hopefully next month we will have quite bit to look forward too.
Still the elsa update was nothing but Blueballing, just fuck her already damn it.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Still the elsa update was nothing but Blueballing, just fuck her already damn it.
we all want that but that would seem quite unnatural from the story perspective . atleast she is getting some attention by dev now so hopefully the mc would be able to fuck her in the next 2-3 updates .

Reactions: Andhakara

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0.14.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: devonY7
Oct 2, 2018
Any fix for the fight with Annie? Still no skip option and the key input timer ticks away way to quickly. Haven't touched the game since I ran into that annoying issue >.<

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Any fix for the fight with Annie? Still no skip option and the key input timer ticks away way to quickly. Haven't touched the game since I ran into that annoying issue >.<
nope . despite the claims the game makes that training with mikasa makes it easier it does not make a difference. the best way to get around it is to keep trying or move the save to android do it there since its very easy and transfer your save back .

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Why the fuck didn't the MC just punch that idiot in the face when he told he him couldn't sleep in his own room? What a pussy

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
we all want that but that would seem quite unnatural from the story perspective . atleast she is getting some attention by dev now so hopefully the mc would be able to fuck her in the next 2-3 updates .

Unfortunately I don't really like scenes involving sleeping characters or similar: I loved the scene in the shower with her and Mikasa instead.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes