Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
This is the first time I noticed this game. How is it going?
Also the description is a bit vague. Can I have a short summary?
I assume the character we are playing is an OC (original character)?
Is there any content with people other than the OC, or is is just OC x AoT characters?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
This is the first time I noticed this game. How is it going?
Also the description is a bit vague. Can I have a short summary?
I assume the character we are playing is an OC (original character)?
Is there any content with people other than the OC, or is is just OC x AoT characters?
Basically it's harem collector style based during the training of the recruits at the start of the series. MC (and sister) are OC survivors from Shiganshina like Eren/Mikasa/Armin, albeit from a different part of the distract having never met the main cast before the soldier training. Now in training, the MC is spending nearly all of it attracted to the female cast and getting into relationships with them (no major plot relevance yet outside of expanding romances). It's nearly all OC x AoT, with a few OCxOC, with an optional sharing route between Ymir and Krista. Currently has all main female cast from that arc, with two OC characters as romance options, all romances (currently) can be pursued simultaneously without consequence (the story actually forces this, as some romances can't be proceeded without doing others).

jvm2001

Apr 15, 2020
Mini-game is a little frustrating, but doable with rollback.

I have about 12 AP now but I still can't click on Ymir for night watch.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
Mini-game is a little frustrating, but doable with rollback.

I have about 12 AP now but I still can't click on Ymir for night watch.
You have to do it in the morning or day time evening, night and late night all don't work

dunebug35

Apr 4, 2021
forcing a dev to remove content from the game is quite immature imo . if they would said to make it optional/avoidable cause they find it disgusting would be a much more mature way to go about it .
That’s basically exactly what happened with making it an extra download though

Reactions: verdammen
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes