isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
no i'm not a patreon. the dude on 5mod has yet to say anything kemono has not been updated as of rn no one knows what it says . but the good news might be since beta is taking so long its probably a big update .
Isn't 5mod only for android? do they upload pc updates too??

Hooba Booba

Apr 24, 2024
judging by past upload times beta should be out in around 14-18 hours from now .
"What about the beta?
Hello everyone, guys!

I know that you are all actively waiting for Beta to come out, especially since I said that it will come out quite soon. The reason why it hasn't come out yet lies entirely with me.
I caught Covid in early July and returned home just three days ago. I am now actively writing scripts and dialogues for events; I have sent 4 events over the past three days, and tomorrow I will write two more.

All this time the artists did not sit idle, I had ready-made tasks for them, so the work went on in any case.
I hope to release the beta in the next couple of days, there will be a decent amount of new events added there. And there is already a full release, which will add more events with Mikasa/Sasha/Christa/Ymir.

Once again I apologize for the delay, the fault is entirely mine."

this is the reason for the beta delay

KrokZ09

Dec 28, 2021
BETA 0.19.1

PC:

Android:

MAC:

IOS:

KrokZ09

Dec 28, 2021
Beta Release 0.19.1 Hello everyone, guys! First of all, I apologize again for the delay. At this point, the full version of the update should have been released, but we are releasing only a beta for now. However, I plan to release a full update in a couple of days. There will be a big event with Ymir, an event with Sasha and an additional scene with Mikasa and Elsa. All the art is ready, and I'm already writing the text for these scenes. Yes, it might have been worth waiting and just releasing the full version in a couple of days, but I decided to stick to the plan and release the beta first. In the beta, a series of events were added where the GG goes to prison for certain reasons. In total, 5 new scenes have been added. The rest of the new scenes will already take place in regular locations in the open world.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes