Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
another day, Another dev adding NTR when he said it was not going to be any...

Like why think that would be a good idea? Adding in ntr halfway will always be a shitty move to me when this was
suppose to be a ntr free game.

welp ignore it goes, seen this tale before, It will be more ntr down the line for sure.

I was already letting the lesbian ntr slide but then add in full blown titan NTR with hange? No deal.

welp even if it will be removed I no longer trust the dev to not add anymore ntr shit like that again so into the bin it goes.

Good luck tho.

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
The event will be reworked. Hange will return in one of the next updates.
All ntr stuff is removed.
I guess it was a poor idea to implement it like that, and I agree with some criticism. It was never my intention to add any ntr, it's just Hange and Titans, it made sense to me, given how crazy she is about titans.
Anyway, the event will be reworked and there won't be any ntr in that branch.
That's too bad. I don't think the backlash was warranted.

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
Personally I don't see any "real" NTR in this game, as NTR would mean the MC is in a relationship with someone which, so far, he's not. (Though the stuff with the Instructor..that's definitely NTR. But I think it's more tolerable I guess? Idk, I just like her story stuff so far).

Also, I feel like if people wanna count Hange/Titan or Ymir/Crista as NTR from the MC's perspective, then what about say..Mikasa's or Crista's perspective? They seem to be REALLY into MC, and yet he's fucking around with Sasha behind their backs (technically). Is that not NTR to anyone? Or does it only count as NTR when the MC isn't involved?

I will say though, the stuff with the titan was..uncomfortably weird for me. Not in an NTR way, but in a "titans are gross" sort of way.

Anyways, just genuinely curious to know everyone's thoughts. Not trying to dismiss any opinions or anything, just throwing some thoughts out there while I wait for the next update.

Keep up the good work AstroNut. Glad to see things are slowly but surely improving, can't wait for more Mikasa stuff. (y)

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
I don't think so too. Wishing me death in dms is a bit too much lol.
Hange will be back soon, don't worry. I'm currently thinking on her branch.
That's actually really, really upsetting to hear. I honestly felt like it made sense (Hange literally gets horny for Titans) and all the whining and online tantrum throwing had reached insane levels tbh.

Anyways, I love the game, hope you move forward creating the game you want to create. Sorry literal children are out here sending death threats.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Personally I don't see any "real" NTR in this game, as NTR would mean the MC is in a relationship with someone which, so far, he's not. (Though the stuff with the Instructor..that's definitely NTR. But I think it's more tolerable I guess? Idk, I just like her story stuff so far).

Also, I feel like if people wanna count Hange/Titan or Ymir/Crista as NTR from the MC's perspective, then what about say..Mikasa's or Crista's perspective? They seem to be REALLY into MC, and yet he's fucking around with Sasha behind their backs (technically). Is that not NTR to anyone? Or does it only count as NTR when the MC isn't involved?

I will say though, the stuff with the titan was..uncomfortably weird for me. Not in an NTR way, but in a "titans are gross" sort of way.

Anyways, just genuinely curious to know everyone's thoughts. Not trying to dismiss any opinions or anything, just throwing some thoughts out there while I wait for the next update.

Keep up the good work AstroNut. Glad to see things are slowly but surely improving, can't wait for more Mikasa stuff. (y)
The problem with NTR is when, it becomes shit when you're the cuckold in question, but when you're the guy who's cuckolding the other... then there's no problem with that. for example mikasa, when mc and she starts, but i don't think that even counts eren warns him in the beginning that he doesn't see her that way. or even the instructor, who makes more sense in question! about ymir and christa, i have no problem they can have the relationship they want but in the end mc will get both xD.

Anyway, the biggest problem is precisely what people had said in the comments above, this game was supposed to be vanilla free ntr, but from what I heard here and on itch.io, and that on patreon started to have these ideas of ntr and sharing, and the dev went there and answered... and now he will be forced to go back for that silly mistake, because he himself went against what he had said at first. anyway, nothing against those who like that kind of thing... I usually avoid it, since it's not my thing! but when the dev says that the game supposedly wouldn't have it and out of nowhere decides to bring it... well, then we have a problem.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I don't think so too. Wishing me death in dms is a bit too much lol.
Hange will be back soon, don't worry. I'm currently thinking on her branch.
Hell, I didn't expect people to go so far as to threaten. at most I would, if the game decides to take this course, just stop playing, give my review and skip to the next one. anyway, I hope that dev goes ahead with the game, don't care about it to the point of abandoning the game, because honestly, I've been here since the alpha version of the game, and to see that 1 year you've come so far with improvements in the game is incredible... just keep pushing and working hard, you deserve it!

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
The dude who facepalmed all my comments saying this wasn't that deep is suddenly the voice of reason :ROFLMAO: the irony is not lost on me lmao
Well, everyone is free to give their opinion on the forum and don't overstep the boundaries. but nothing serious, it's just that when I don't like the comments I just give the reactions. anyway, too bad there is no dislike here, everything would be much easier. :KEK::KEK:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Lol you're free to dislike whatever you want. It's just funny how I only asked ya'll to chill out with the whining and unbridled aggression against the dev and that was what you had a problem with. But now that the NTR is gone you're all sweet. :LOL: funny how that works.
Nah, I won't go so far as to threaten the dev. It's like I said before... I'd just give my opinion on the game, delete it from the pc and move on to the next one. and honestly partner, I was kind of out of the whole situation, as you can see only now that I saw that dev was even threatened because of this. I played only the "Merry Christmas" silly event, an alternative dlc of the game, I didn't even do the hange route and I was still surprised that I heard all this bullshit with her and the titans.

Hahaha you are very naive, I've seen threads catch fire like hell because of NTR that even mods had to come in the middle to help. NTR is a forbidden and cursed thing here hahahaha

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Sounds like you're deflecting. It doesn't matter if it's a normal thing for devs to catch heat for adding NTR or not. Doesn't make you or anyone else justified in throwing a fit lol none of you are entitled to a game being made exactly how you want. It isn't your project. You and all the other whiners should have moved on like you suggested but ya'll had to raise hell to get your way. Much like the baby titan suckling on Hange's tit :LOL:
Hahaha clearly, you don't seem to have the notion of things, I was trying to take this conversation to a debate but I can see that it will not be possible!

What a silly thing, is it just because the project is not mine, does that mean I have no right to complain? I know you can't please everyone but hey... it doesn't cost anything to complain to improve. There is a big difference between constructive and destructive criticism. and like i said before man, i didn't make a storm out of a teapot over this, i took it lightly. I didn't do anything, those who did and rightly so were the others who also complained loudly. after all, this theme was not in the game's project even before it was released here. And honestly, I thought I'd do just that moving forward, it would be really bad to stop playing a promising game because of something I don't like but we got the response from the dev in a way that I wouldn't like.

If you really believe that I can't criticize something I didn't like, just because the project isn't mine or not, and also not know the difference between constructive and destructive criticism. so clearly the problem is not me!

Anyway, this debate has gone too far, I don't like prolonging online debate. Soo...go away and enjoy your fetish in peace... and have a great end of the day!

kokokok0000

Oct 12, 2019
Hey new player here, and I'm stuck on the Instructor's branch. I just got caught by her husband but nothing happens when I show up to the training grounds. Did I miss something?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Hey new player here, and I'm stuck on the Instructor's branch. I just got caught by her husband but nothing happens when I show up to the training grounds. Did I miss something?
So partner, for now, the instructor's route only reaches this event. I got to that point with her too, and from what I hear on itch.io more content will be added in future releases.

CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
I don't like NTR but people going fucking nuts and DMing the developer hate/death threats is fucking pathetic
It's completely insane. One splash of non-MC NTR and people go ballistic, now reverse the situation with MC cucking every guy and suddenly NTR is the bomb. Then again, I'm a gay bottom so I love NTR solely for the sexy dominant Alpha male haha.

Gweedo

Oct 22, 2022
0.10.0 is only the beta, and the instructor branch ends there. When 0.10.1 comes out (in a few days) I'll post it here. 0.10.1 finishes the instructor branch and adds some new stuff too iirc.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes