PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
After going through all the motions and storyline with Mikasa, the furthest the MC gets is a BJ? I like the buildup in games and not just going straight to the sex parts, but it's a major blueball moment. Maybe I'll just wait for another 5 to 6 updates before playing again. Overall, it's a decent game, but I noticed there's a lot of spelling mistakes in the game. Sometimes the MC acts like a 10 year old seeing tits for the first time with the dialogue.

killilolipop52

Sep 28, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive 00early.rpyc.

There is a error like this. Please fix. The problem seems to be with the nightly builds .

isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
The lack of Mikasa and Elsa content relative to other characters is disappointing
You are right if you compare mikasa and esla content to other girls there is basically nothing.
One example is annie that has a ton of scenes but elsa has 3 scenes and mikasa has like 5 scenes and not even good scenes compared to all the buildup that hapenned between the mc and her, same for elsa

Reactions: devonY7

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
You are right if you compare mikasa and esla content to other girls there is basically nothing.
One example is annie that has a ton of scenes but elsa has 3 scenes and mikasa has like 5 scenes and not even good scenes compared to all the buildup that hapenned between the mc and her, same for elsa
The main focus of the game is both Elsa and Mikasa, but if the dev put in a lot of content that is comparable to the other characters, the excitement of what new scene will be added to both will die down, maybe even along with the game.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes