ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
Can someone please share 'gui' file. I cant play this game cause missing 'gui' file
Btw i play compressed port

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Hi, thanks for playing. We're not actually making a game; we're inserting a storage of current images into a game and wrapping a story around it with a bow-tie. While we have stopped making new 9:16 high images, these still exist in the list of images, and it's a shame to waste them.
Most of the past images can be found here:
New content has been added, to go along with the story. i.e. Pregnant Tatum. However a few more families have still to be added from storage and are some of the hottest ones yet. Animations are planned and more new story filler pics. Stay tuned.

Also if you have your own ideas of where you'd like the story to go, please feel free to share. Maybe this can be introduced into the game.
care to remove the ntr? if still isnt a complete script why use ntr when u know is doing more harm than good?

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Wait, did that dude just put his pics from Slushe into a Ren'Py engine, then typed some text for it to look like a somewhat plausible excuse of a story and called that a game? Anyway, some pics were added in comparison with what I've seen at Slushe, so I guess I'm here just for that. Ok, is the next iteration of a "Family story" is gonna look:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See, I already proposed a sequence of a pictures for the story.

As far as I remember we haven't seen her so far in the novel.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes