_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Yes as mentioned my darkmage.
_Darkmage_ I was going through ismale slushee account and found few models which could be potential Granny instead of mom.
Hope u can convey to ismale and he thinks about it..
View attachment 2721991
View attachment 2722000
Hi, these characters are already in the game, though currently as younger version of themselves. You can look forward to seeing these pics implemented into the game for a story a few in-game years later. From the top: Samantha (Danielle path), Chanel (most paths) and Jennifer (Danielle path).

Reactions: Radagastt

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Process is not shown with wich family
If you talk about Fuck Procees i realy totaly agree and dissapoinet....
Prjocet have too moch good renderes wthi miolf, but it just pose art....
If we talk about real Fuck proccess we have just few scenes what have cum in end....
Others scnes have just 2-3 images of act and it all...
Wellm cus game have real good art and story i can get, cus i play Hentai Games a LOT...

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
jenblue.jpg
You guys are two versions behind. Join and see the new Jen path. Why give your money away for no update to creators that don't need it. Support this game. New animations being worked on as we speak. Give us the motivation to work even harder.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
sam_sleeping.jpg
Look forward to the new Samantha path in the next version to be released on .

New Cassie content also.
cass_mad.jpg

Reactions: ismale

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
There is absolutely no plot here, why make so many family paths when not even a single one has substantial plot, in the first path, there are no mention of why the mom left or why she came back, the friend of stepmom came and disappeared (why was she even added?), there are various ntr hints not to mention in 1 path the mom is straight up whore. (Haven't explored all the families yet)
The only good thing here is the art, the graphics are done really well.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
There is absolutely no plot here, why make so many family paths when not even a single one has substantial plot, in the first path, there are no mention of why the mom left or why she came back, the friend of stepmom came and disappeared (why was she even added?), there are various ntr hints not to mention in 1 path the mom is straight up whore. (Haven't explored all the families yet)
The only good thing here is the art, the graphics are done really well.
There are a few more reveals in the version on that provide more insight than what you currently have there.

Reactions: Ryantrix

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I see that is the Version 0.026, so is there a lot of scene ?
A lot of content and even more to come. Here is a new screen worked on for the next version.
Menu-6 (1).jpg
More recent versions can be found on

Reactions: ismale

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
A newer version is available now on the itch.
Free for people who already paid on the itch.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
We will finally have the Danielle family inner screen in the next version: AuntMan 0.034 on
danni_inner_screen.jpg

Reactions: kevinzz

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
First time seeing this game i know there is ntr BUT i want to know is the ntr COMPLETELY avoidable or not....?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes