_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
the split screen is annoying...cant appriciate them mommy milkers well , hope u solve that
Sorry, it appears to be a renpy issue due to the screen resolution we are using. Press shift + G during gameplay and choose Force ANGLE2 Renderer. Usually people with low video RAM will see this issue.
renderchoice.JPG

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Looks nice, weird Tatum thing, but nice. Only issue is the too slow scoping of every woman too many times.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
History is about a Pandemic..(at least some TV or cell phone alerting the fact..you went through everything very quickly)
Dior F (at first it's not clear who your step m and friend is)
The name of the game..AuntMan..ok but the pandemic didn't kill girls..(you could take advantage of the fact and add step sisters and please another audience..and put teens with big breasts as Moist Sponge ..In for a penny..)

Tatum F (Once the mother came back with her face changed why miraculously she return to her initial appearance?okay the farce was over, but she didn't give the impression of having used a mask or any easy-to-change disguise..)
Some characters are just mentioned, maybe they'll come back in the next ep..?
Billy failed so much at university that he came back bigger :unsure:..(The phase he lived in Univ just mentioned, could have been used some scenes..)
They are two separate stories at the same time, two mcs. maybe it seems a little confusing at first for some.. (or future interaction between the two and have some (sharing Aunts/Moms)?

Tatum had other models/face(assets) throughout history? Does it look like there were more than two?
Renders with very bright lighting..could have some variation (here and there,mimicking artificial lighting from lamps or HDRI)but I still think it's better than using too dark scenes..
Personally, I still think that the body size of the models and skins could vary a little..they were a little similar..(faces Ok)

Yes, you can ignore all comments and continue working your way..the project is yours..
But since this is the first episode, changes can be made and some things can be reformulated(if you wish)

Reactions: ismale and BadGuano

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
why people these days thinks they know it all where they are nobody , random kid behind the screen .. pretending to be psychologist !!
(kid pls stop self inserting yourself on a game it doesnt make you a strong man , get a life).
will try the game later let see the plot :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Token93 and PBS666

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
huge dicks, huge tits, a crude story...
The shota theme is my #1 fetish. Despite this, the game is so repulsive that I don't even feel like downloading it.
I think some producers forget that these games are for adults. Otherwise, such a cartoon would not have emerged.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Incest + NTR is a match made in heaven. I hope dev won't listen normie pussies in thread and continue develop game in this direction.
Have you "played" the "game" or is your comment based exclusively on the tags?

The problem is not mixing Incest and NTR. The biggest issue here is the awful writing. There seems to be kind of a story here, but it's well hidden behind the most cringeworthy dialogue you can imagine and jumping from topic to topic like there's no tomorrow.

I'm totally ok with tiny guys fucking exaggerated milf bimbos and I love weird premises and stories where people are always super horny. Seriously, I'm pretty easy to satisfy. The only thing I ask for in a kinetic novel is coherent writing. After all, you're telling a story, but this is not a story. It's just a bunch of renders loosely tied together by random childish dialogue.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
This is my favorite body type.
However, when everyone has it, it loses it's specialness.
Then it just becomes a matter of "who has a hairstyle and color I like."
That Syndrome quote comes to mind "When everyone is super, no one is."
I mean I don't mind a curvy gal... But this really looks like since all the adult men are gone, the women just let themselves go.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
fantastic renders! I like those chicks :love: if the animation will add in future update, it's gonna be great(y)

Reactions: Varlin99
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes