Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
AuntMan [v0.015] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 96mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: fukudamayuko

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
So hold on the Tatum mom is a whore OK I don't like that, but then we get to impregnate her. And he won't show us vaginal pregnancy sex with her, we can't see herbig pregnant belly? WTF?

Btw, that was one disguise that Tatum mom used in the game, lol.

The other moms' incest story was very short, not allot to say there.
We will be adding more story perspectives and adding to and elaborating on the existing ones over time.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Keep developing your game the way you want and don't even bother about shitstorm from capricious ntr-hater. They hateful circlejerk will end quickly when they don't get what they want.
We appreciate that they are so invested in the game that they take the time to write so passionately. Realistically there's never incest and a happy ending (no pun) to start with, so although we're pro incest, it doesn't just happen, the mc has to work towards it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this game confuses me. i search for tags like ntr and voyeursim and stuff and i get this game recommended (which seems to have greatly shaped women in it) but the games description is totally not what i would read when thinking of a game with ntr and voyeurism. this sounds more like a harem game where one (young guy...) gets all the girls. and i don't wanna play such a game personally. but the tags and the girls seem so tempting...

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
this game confuses me. i search for tags like ntr and voyeursim and stuff and i get this game recommended (which seems to have greatly shaped women in it) but the games description is totally not what i would read when thinking of a game with ntr and voyeurism. this sounds more like a harem game where one (young guy...) gets all the girls. and i don't wanna play such a game personally. but the tags and the girls seem so tempting...
Please play if you wish. I don't know if the game as it is right now warrants so many tags. There are mostly not set by the developers. And tell us your argument as to why it is or isn't these genres you are looking for.

Reactions: ismale

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I don't know
finaly some decen impregnation and vaginal pregnancy belly sex? This mom looks hot. :D I hope its blood related again. _Darkmage_
I don't know if Ismale has messed around with pregnancy renders. It's definitely something we can look into when filling in the blanks and doing new renders. We're plugging and doing clean-ups of existing renders right now.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes