yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AuraColors-EP2v0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Aura Colors [Ep. 2 v0.7] [Dionysus] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [434 MB]
- - -

Mac [429 MB]
- - -

Lord Grim

Nov 25, 2017
Hey dev could you for the love of god do a whole day in the game? because it's been 3 updates and the day hasn't ended, I'm still waiting for more details about the maid at the beginning of the game who seems to have been made or bewitched by the MC's ring.

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Hey dev could you for the love of god do a whole day in the game? because it's been 3 updates and the day hasn't ended, I'm still waiting for more details about the maid at the beginning of the game who seems to have been made or bewitched by the MC's ring.
Lol Okay okay i will get to it ❤❤thanks for the support btw and i will try to add lil bit more content about that just to make it clear don't worry

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
xDIONYSUSx can I ask for a reduction of the clicks after the transitions?

Playing this game becomes quite a workout for the mouse finger. Also the black screen on the beginning, to be honest I stood there waiting for something to happen. Only after a while I decided to try and click, then again, then again, then again... Is that really needed?

But every time there's a transition, and there are WAY too many of them, you need 2 or even 3 clicks to move on. In my opinion you should reconsider this.

The game is OK, the story is getting interesting. Everything is going fine, except this excess clicking that drives me NUTS.

Peace :)

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
xDIONYSUSx can I ask for a reduction of the clicks after the transitions?

Playing this game becomes quite a workout for the mouse finger. Also the black screen on the beginning, to be honest I stood there waiting for something to happen. Only after a while I decided to try and click, then again, then again, then again... Is that really needed?

But every time there's a transition, and there are WAY too many of them, you need 2 or even 3 clicks to move on. In my opinion you should reconsider this.

The game is OK, the story is getting interesting. Everything is going fine, except this excess clicking that drives me NUTS.

Peace :)
Noted❤
I will tone it down with the transition i promise ✋

etool

Jun 14, 2021
similar to FatGiant, I too find it an excessive amount of clicks

while not yet done with this update, that is my only complaint for the game so far

keep up the good work

• Red Heart

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Harem, School Setting, Male Domination, Romance, Fantasy, Groping, Big tits, Teasing, Voyeurism, Milf, Superpowers, Mobile Game
Hi,
I haven't played your VN yet because I am still waiting for you to list the future tags. I don't invest my time into games anymore if the creators isn't willing to tell us what fetish's to expect down the road.
Too many creators have thrown unexpected and unwanted content into their game without warning.
Most creators will only make scenes of things they like and should have no problem saying what they plan, what fetishes will be optional, and what fetishes they will never have in their game.
Please list your future tags for all of us.

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
similar to FatGiant, I too find it an excessive amount of clicks

while not yet done with this update, that is my only complaint for the game so far

keep up the good work
Noted❤
Thanks for the feedback

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Hi,
I haven't played your VN yet because I am still waiting for you to list the future tags. I don't invest my time into games anymore if the creators isn't willing to tell us what fetish's to expect down the road.
Too many creators have thrown unexpected and unwanted content into their game without warning.
Most creators will only make scenes of things they like and should have no problem saying what they plan, what fetishes will be optional, and what fetishes they will never have in their game.
Please list your future tags for all of us.
The whole game is work in progress so i can't really add a tag unless I added it's content in the game already that's I don't want to add anymore tags yet until i add their content in the storyline

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The whole game is work in progress so i can't really add a tag unless I added it's content in the game already that's I don't want to add anymore tags yet until i add their content in the storyline
When people ask for Planned Tags, they're not asking you to add them to the actual tags in the OP. What they want is what most devs do: In the "Genre" section of the OP, you can add a second list inside the spoiler, and then another set of "Planned Tags: [tag], [tag], etc.". For example (this is not accurate to this game, just adding a few random tags as an example):

Genre:

It's a good way to ensure people aren't blindsided by something they don't like, or a good way to get people who ARE interested in something that's not in the game yet to start following your game in anticipation of the tag they like eventually showing up. It's also vitally important when you have important tags missing (e.g. vaginal sex, for fuck's sake), to let people know you're not going to blueball the players forever.

You can also put things in that Genre spoiler that may not necessarily be tags for F95, but that are still useful for players or prospective players to know. Examples are things like putting major categories in there that still don't have their own separate tags, like "Netori" or "Sharing", or adding caveats like "Group Sex (FFM, FFFM, no other males)" or "Sleep Sex (consensual)", and so on.

For an example of a game that does the Genre spoiler literally perfectly, see My Dorm.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
When people ask for Planned Tags, they're not asking you to add them to the actual tags in the OP. What they want is what most devs do: In the "Genre" section of the OP, you can add a second list inside the spoiler, and then another set of "Planned Tags: [tag], [tag], etc.". For example (this is not accurate to this game, just adding a few random tags as an example):

It's a good way to ensure people aren't blindsided by something they don't like, or a good way to get people who ARE interested in something that's not in the game yet to start following your game in anticipation of the tag they like eventually showing up. It's also vitally important when you have important tags missing (e.g. vaginal sex, for fuck's sake), to let people know you're not going to blueball the players forever.

You can also put things in that Genre spoiler that may not necessarily be tags for F95, but that are still useful for players or prospective players to know. Examples are things like putting major categories in there that still don't have their own separate tags, like "Netori" or "Sharing", or adding caveats like "Group Sex (FFM, FFFM, no other males)" or "Sleep Sex (consensual)", and so on.

For an example of a game that does the Genre spoiler literally perfectly, see My Dorm.
Thank you for the info❤
Yeah i know that's true to let people what to expect next so i will add some of them, once i gather my thoughts about what's coming next

Reactions: battali0n

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Pretty sure I'm not losing my mind but didn't part 1. have animations because I could have swore when you told Aiko to do a dance it shows an animation of her dancing?

Did you decide to remove the animations?

• Red Heart
Jun 11, 2023
After "My real desire" this surely caught my eye.
MC is really funny and (OVER POWERED)
I think if you improve graphics this games might be defeat MBML or eternum, I'm not just saying I really mean it I like it a lot thnx for making this game bro I share this game with lots of my friends and they also like it so much.

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Pretty sure I'm not losing my mind but didn't part 1. have animations because I could have swore when you told Aiko to do a dance it shows an animation of her dancing?

Did you decide to remove the animations?
Sorry i must have messed up the script when i merged the 2 Episodes
I will look into it❤❤
Thank you for the feedback

Reactions: Joshua3883
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes