Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Stop the clicks for black text and stop the clicks between speakers. It is annoying.
Good luck with your game,it is interesting.
I have to agree with this, it gets repetitive and drags on the already short story. Now I am not saying a bad story, depending on where it goes from here it has the potential to be good, but all this excess clicking after I put text speed to maximum, annoys me to no end. I read quickly and the story stops flowing everytime I see a screen that's blank or with just ... , either of those is a story killer, don't do it as tempting as it is, those ... moments should always only ever be used with a picture and scene of something really shocking and very rarely, too many devs kill a good story with black spots (leave the last render on screen), extra nonsense clicking, making you click for EVERY. SINGLE. PART. OF. A. SENTENCE., or the infamous and stupid overuse of the ... If that type of text were translated to someone in real life, they would have a severe speech impediment, or massive brain damage.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I have to agree with this, it gets repetitive and drags on the already short story. Now I am not saying a bad story, depending on where it goes from here it has the potential to be good, but all this excess clicking after I put text speed to maximum, annoys me to no end. I read quickly and the story stops flowing everytime I see a screen that's blank or with just ... , either of those is a story killer, don't do it as tempting as it is, those ... moments should always only ever be used with a picture and scene of something really shocking and very rarely, too many devs kill a good story with black spots (leave the last render on screen), extra nonsense clicking, making you click for EVERY. SINGLE. PART. OF. A. SENTENCE., or the infamous and stupid overuse of the ... If that type of text were translated to someone in real life, they would have a severe speech impediment, or massive brain damage.
I will keep that in mind next time I will use renders instead of black screens;)

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Pretty decent game compared to other HS2 games. The story really needs a proof reader though. Just small stuff like almost every line of dialog has capitalization mistakes and extra periods basically the same stuff in the overview.

Will follow this one for a bit its pretty good. See how often its updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Pretty decent game compared to other HS2 games. The story really needs a proof reader though. Just small stuff like almost every line of dialog has capitalization mistakes and extra periods basically the same stuff in the overview.

Will follow this one for a bit its pretty good. See how often its updated.
Thank you so much for your feedback I did my best proofreading lol but still made mistakes!. I will try to avoid those things in the future.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Overall, a good game so far. The biggest improvement right now would be grammar/spelling (maybe get someone else to give it a look over). Characters are fine so far, and the graphics are decent.

By the tags, I have not seen any superpowers yet, but you probably could add the big tits, groping, and trap (Aiko would count I would think) tags.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Overall, a good game so far. The biggest improvement right now would be grammar/spelling (maybe get someone else to give it a look over). Characters are fine so far, and the graphics are decent.

By the tags, I have not seen any superpowers yet, but you probably could add the big tits, groping, and trap (Aiko would count I would think) tags.
Yeah I really tried my best with the proofreading but I think I missed a lot of things lol. I will work on that next time and let me know if it's better❤.
And Thank you so much for your kind words!.
I will add those tags right away.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes