Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
i hate the pink hair girl why is she so annoying?
I have the same feeling as you, I've been playing several VNs and she is one of the most irritating ones out there and she is literally like a spoiled and tantrum-throwing child, I just hope there is a chance to reject her at some point, Hana is another headache , but she is forgiven because she is hot and even Megan can make it acceptable.
Yukine is also a bit childish, but not to the degree of pinky.
From there the other girls look good.
My favorite top:
Qiang (I love redheads)
Atsuko (Lovely maiden)
Melanie and Miya (Waitress/Sexy blonde)
Kasumi (Sexy gothic)
Cho (Cute nerd)
Reina (Sexy librarian)
Himari (I like his apparent innocence)
Kohaku (Sexy athlete)
Yukine (I like her hair and 2 big reasons)
Kohaku's sisters (I hope they're legal)
Abigail (I like her hair)
Hana (Sexy)
Emma (2 big reasons)
Luna (Sexy Chocolate)
The Cat
Maki (DILF)
Keiko (MILF)
Haruka (Bitch to be subdued)
Megan (Tomboy to be tamed)
Tomoe
The other hotel maiden
The hotel receptionist
The police girl who accompanies Megan
The maid of Keiko's house
The girl who watches over Yukine
Pink Hair (I don't even remember what it's called)

On a personal note: I've seen slow burning games, but I think this is the one I've seen the most and I'm still Happy Summer, Mentor Life (Without the remake and now with the remake) and Grandma's House (Nana and Amy, hahaha)
But we will have to wait, I hope not too long, since this KV has potential, greetings and good luck xDIONYSUSx

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I have the same feeling as you, I've been playing several VNs and she is one of the most irritating ones out there and she is literally like a spoiled and tantrum-throwing child, I just hope there is a chance to reject her at some point, Hana is another headache , but she is forgiven because she is hot and even Megan can make it acceptable.
Yukine is also a bit childish, but not to the degree of pinky.
From there the other girls look good.
My favorite top:
Qiang (I love redheads)
Atsuko (Lovely maiden)
Melanie and Miya (Waitress/Sexy blonde)
Kasumi (Sexy gothic)
Cho (Cute nerd)
Reina (Sexy librarian)
Himari (I like his apparent innocence)
Kohaku (Sexy athlete)
Yukine (I like her hair and 2 big reasons)
Kohaku's sisters (I hope they're legal)
Abigail (I like her hair)
Hana (Sexy)
Emma (2 big reasons)
Luna (Sexy Chocolate)
The Cat
Maki (DILF)
Keiko (MILF)
Haruka (Bitch to be subdued)
Megan (Tomboy to be tamed)
Tomoe
The other hotel maiden
The hotel receptionist
The police girl who accompanies Megan
The maid of Keiko's house
The girl who watches over Yukine
Pink Hair (I don't even remember what it's called)

On a personal note: I've seen slow burning games, but I think this is the one I've seen the most and I'm still Happy Summer, Mentor Life (Without the remake and now with the remake) and Grandma's House (Nana and Amy, hahaha)
But we will have to wait, I hope not too long, since this KV has potential, greetings and good luck xDIONYSUSx
:LOL: Well hopefully i get the chance to develop the characters more and more in the future and that's how it is you are bound to love some character and hate others and and be annoyed at few of them ;) its not fun if they are all likeable

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockero_69

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
please get a proofreader. the amount of mistakes i came across in such a short update is absurd. also i am not trying to be rude but with this amount of content you can hardly even call this a update.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
please get a proofreader. the amount of mistakes i came across in such a short update is absurd. also i am not trying to be rude but with this amount of content you can hardly even call this a update.
You are not rude ;) speak your mind out and thanks i will try to fix the typos that people report in discord and i will try to sit down and see if i can fix things i see.
As for the short updates I'm sorry had my reasons as to why and I'm trying to do as much content as i can in the upcoming updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast Within

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Okay. I played this through. It was longer than I expected despite having only few updates. Painfully long at times. They sure like to talk. You could cut out half of the text and not lose anything interesting. Better spend that time for driving story forvard.

MC was interesting, though weird. There was few girls I liked and some that I didn't like, mainly due looks as too big breasts and wide hips just isn't sexy for me.

At the first I was laughing looks of the Granny as she was hottest woman despite being oldest of the cast. Until the latest update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I took notes of few typos I saw:

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Okay. I played this through. It was longer than I expected despite having only few updates. Painfully long at times. They sure like to talk. You could cut out half of the text and not lose anything interesting. Better spend that time for driving story forvard.

MC was interesting, though weird. There was few girls I liked and some that I didn't like, mainly due looks as too big breasts and wide hips just isn't sexy for me.

At the first I was laughing looks of the Granny as she was hottest woman despite being oldest of the cast. Until the latest update

I took notes of few typos I saw:
Thank you so much for your feedback:love: and i try to avoid making mistakes in the dialogue but the harder i try the more i make:LOL:
But I'm sorry about all that i will try to be more vigilant with writing!.
And Granny still looks good :LOL: don't let her hear you say stuff like that though.
Btw thank you for pointing those typos i did note them down so I'm gonna fix them next update.
And about the story i get that most people want to see the storyline progress but i got push it on to y'all little by little so don't worry I'm starting to get into the storyline more in these upcoming up these and everything will settle in once I'm through half of it.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sooo boring...the idea isnt bad but too much palaber that makes no real sense and not a single echi scene....and the time till an update comes is far too long

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
sooo boring...the idea isnt bad but too much palaber that makes no real sense and not a single echi scene....and the time till an update comes is far too long
Thanks for the feedback
And Also sorry for hearing that it is boring for you but that's how the plot is moving as normal as it can be for now and as for the lack of NSFW Scenes is that i said it before and i will say it again if it happens there has to be a reason as to why it did.
But anyway thank you so much for trying it hopefully when you come back to it next time you will like it!.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes