xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Alright I just played for the first time , my honestly thoughts is that the game is only interesting because of some girls , because story wise not so much , while i was playing i felt like nothing was really happening in the game , just a bunch of random events that so far are leading to nothing as well , honestly hardly for me to explain , but like you know when you watch a movie or read a book and out of knowere u find yourself bored and feel like that is adding nothing to u ? Well thats how i felt , im not critizing or anything, im just trying to explain how i felt when i played.

The girls are good , i liked Melanie , Qiang , Yukino ( BEFORE the haircut ) , Kohaku was cute , Cho is cute as well , Haruka and Maki are very good looking and i dont remember the name of Melanie sister right now D: but she is very good. Abigail as well.

The mc is good looking as well , you tried to make him look like Gojo ? i dont blame, that mofo is beautiful as heck :p at least he doesnt look like a 13 years old boy so im fine with it :D

One thing tho , theres a lot of you could say "errors" where one person is speaking and the name on top was not the actual person speaking. Like the mc is speaking but the name is one of the girls and vice versa.

Overall i liked , i wish you good luck with your project and looking forward for next updates. :)
Thanks!.
And Each day i will try to improve the storyline so it won't be just random and confusing anymore.
And I'm glad you liked some character in there plenty more to come.

• Red Heart
Reactions: duz1nn

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Hmm did I miss that you have to restart somewhere? EP3 1.2 isn't detecting any of my previous saves.
Probably just your saves got corrupted by a change in the game but don't worry its kinetic novel just try scrolling through until where you last stopped.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
xDIONYSUSx nice game, not a fan of Yukine's new hair cut, you wrote hostage wrong in the flashback, thought first you spelt hokage wrong :ROFLMAO:
Thank you :LOL: i will surely look over that mistake and fix it
And Don't worry I'm not settled on something right now i always end up improving the characters little by a little so Yukine will get something different again at some point.
Thanks for your lovely feedback:love:

Reactions: Juerhullycin

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Aura Colors [v1.2_Ep3] [Dionysus]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(726 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Thank you :LOL: i will surely look over that mistake and fix it
And Don't worry I'm not settled on something right now i always end up improving the characters little by a little so Yukine will get something different again at some point.
Thanks for your lovely feedback:love:
i quit like the character of the MC he is completely laid back and chill but underneath the surface lurks a monster ready to swallow anybody that crosses his path. I like the LIs you created so far even even the pink goblin :ROFLMAO:.
the story is interesting enough even when we don't really know anything just yet.

I'm generally not a fan of short haircuts for women it mostly screams soccer mom in her 40s tired from work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
also i hope that once we get to know Kohaku better MC gets also a shot with her sisters.

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
i quit like the character of the MC he is completely laid back and chill but underneath the surface lurks a monster ready to swallow anybody that crosses his path. I like the LIs you created so far even even the pink goblin :ROFLMAO:.
the story is interesting enough even when we don't really know anything just yet.

I'm generally not a fan of short haircuts for women it mostly screams soccer mom in her 40s tired from work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
also i hope that once we get to know Kohaku better MC gets also a shot with her sisters.
Lol its just a haircut its bound to be changed at some point don't worry plenty of changes will happen to the characters along the way

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
:LOL:i guess that makes you the 3rd person who Said that
But like i said before don't worry all the character are undergoing changes and she will definitely get another hairstyle again at some point.
Most of the women already have short hair why take one that doesn't and cut it off? Hard to logically make hair long again.

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Most of the women already have short hair why take one that doesn't and cut it off? Hard to logically make hair long again.
Hair grows back lol
But i get why you are concerned but i promise if i ever plan to make the hair longer for the characters it won't be confusing :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes