2.80 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 24, 2019
I bought the game on steam and this is one the biggest issues with the game, you need to have a manual save you can select. Especially since in the new DLC there's a choice near the end which cannot redo unless you play the whole game again, and it pretty much locks you out of a scene.

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
View attachment 3682230 sr how can i unlock this scene ?
you have to go back to the dark forest and talk to the dark elf and then the scene should play after some dialogo and you might have to fight her again i can't remeber right now fully on that part, and also it depends if you spared the truth or not i did not spare it and got the scene after new mermaid queen scene.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
yeah i saw this both in game and in game files which this does need to get fixed since in the changelog it says the horny maddness dlc is in there plus the other dlcs, plus the base game.
Horny Madness DLC will be released in August or September on Steam

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
Horny Madness DLC will be released in August or September on Steam
Yeah i just looked at it, In steam and yeah that makes since now why it is not in the game files yet, It is not released yet until august 2024 which yeah, I complete over looked that part of my research to see if the dlc was even released yet.

zeroshka821

Dec 1, 2023
Good day. A strange question has arisen: I used Cheat Engine on previous versions of the game to speed up protracted battles, after installing the new version I discovered that the program has stopped speeding up the game in any way, this is somewhat sad. Is there no way to fix this?

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes