popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Guys can I get a little help please? I can't seem to advance with Scarlet. The frog says "talk to the lady" - which I assume is Scarlet, but to no avail. I've exhausted all talking options and done the mini game a lot of times to get the licking scene. She is gone from her tent in the mornings, evenings and nights. What do?!? Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Found her! She was sleeping on the couch at night

Last edited:
Reactions: hironakamuraxp

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having the lamest problem right now...to get the flower for the bees, I need to have an empty bottle, but mine is filled with water and I can't find a way to empty it ! If a way ever existed it's been so long that I've completly forgot it...any help on this one ?

Edit : of course I just had to boy another bottle...way too simple for my brain apparently...

Last edited:

HASASASASA

Jul 3, 2019
So, for the party event, the key isn't in the chest, does anyone knows where is it?

Edit: Nevermind, just found it

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone update the screenshots with current version's screens? I feel like they don't do the game's incredible art style justice as they're from older versions and don't really show how the actual game looks now.

Reactions: hafsid

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Hmmm. love this game but I can't get the last two scarlet scenes.

the changelog says talk to ivy in the morning for the new content but the only option she has is lift her skirt

Reactions: Cor'ali

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Can I have some help with decryption of data.win file?
I got GameMaker (it has reference in .exe file) but I don't know what to do next.
I've managed to extract data.win but all image files are just files with no extension.I've tried renaming them to the all the image formats but nothing seems to work.So I'm stuck as well.I can upload the sprites though if you can manage to open and view them that's up to you.

Oh wow i feel stupid images was on the other folder I'll zip'em up and upload it now

And so here it is 0.17.6 CG ;

Mods can replace the cg link on main post with this one.

Last edited:

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
Hey Mirthal,

Is 17.6 just really fixes? I had previously the 17.3 and there isn't anything different that I've seen even after reading what all comes with .6

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I've managed to extract data.win but all image files are just files with no extension.I've tried renaming them to the all the image formats but nothing seems to work.So I'm stuck as well.I can upload the sprites though if you can manage to open and view them that's up to you.

Oh wow i feel stupid images was on the other folder I'll zip'em up and upload it now

And so here it is 0.17.6 CG ;

Mods can replace the cg link on main post with this one.
Can you share the sacred knowledge how did you do that?

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
So i unlocked 6 female characters and 4 areas, the first 5 females and the demon from the tomb. No idea how to unlock more, i am stuck at 4/6 with scarlet and it tells me to talk to orson, i went through all his dialogue but no clue as to what i am supposed to do.

gooseguy

Feb 5, 2018
here are the cheats since they seem to not be posted yet
  • SLUMDOG - Adds a million gold.
  • NOPEAKSTOHIGH - Unlocks all the achievements.
  • VSZOMBIES - Garden full of golden plants.
  • THEBLACKMAGES - Loads of mana for the garden.
  • LEWDMAGE - Ivy will be naked on all her portraits.
  • PANACEA - Gives you tons of potions
  • GREENTHUMB - Gives you tons of garden ingredients.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes