Vetronome

Mar 5, 2021
- Ivy's scenes being mostly static pictures. I guess she was the first one to get them, so it's understandable... but I hope the author will come back and animate them prior to the final release.
I somewhat agree with the overall sentiment that you and many others expressed but I can't help but think something was lost along the way, those early scenes with Ivy, Scarlet, Janet and Lily were static for sure, however the art was a lot more detailed to compensate, it really "popped" a lot more to me, compare Lily's handjob scene with the newer blowjob one and there's pretty much no comparison in the amount of detail on display

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sadly to me, this is the trend with new characters, their sprites all look nice and detailed during normal gameplay but in the actual sex scenes it's the simpler art style that is utilized, I get that actually animating scenes with that level of detail wouldn't be feasible, and I do think it's a nice compromise for those purposes, but even static scenes are doing it too. I suppose it is a way to pump out content quicker, but in my opinion the quality kinda suffers as a result

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have a current save as the rope just doesn't get made no matter what I do and I'm not getting topaz fragments even though I've got to the end of the minigame quite a few times?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone have a current save as the rope just doesn't get made no matter what I do and I'm not getting topaz fragments even though I've got to the end of the minigame quite a few times?
I think there's a full save included with the download? At least there is one in my game's root folder that I don't remember making or downloading separately.

PS The material grind is a complete pig, I agree.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Anyone found the nuts(second ingredient)? I'm assuming it's in Melkor's dungeon same as milk, but no luck so far.

Update: it is my pleasure to inform you that I have obtained the nut!
0.21 Walkthrough
You'll need to fully progress Crystal's and Janet's questlines for the new scenes.
1. Visit Janet in the morning, she and Crystal will ask you to get Milk.
2. Go to Melkor's dungeon to find the milk, just proceed through the floors as quick as you can and you'll eventually find a cow enemy that drops the milk
3. Go back to Janet during the morning, get Janet scene
4. Come back the next day at the same time, get Crystal scene. After that they'll ask you to get nuts
5. Go back to Melkor's dungeon. The nut is bought from a jungle vendor; I found him at floor 14 or so, but I'm not convinced it's always the same floor so I suggest you fully explore each floor once in the jungle. To buy the nut you'll need a new currency called Epox; the best way to obtain it is by lockpicking chests and completing quests. Quests can be completed quickly using altars that insta-complete quests; those are currently bugged and won't reduce your HP if it's not at max.
5.a. While you're at it, you might as well look around the catacomb(first dungeon area) floors as well; you'll find merchant who sells a naked version of Lily's new journal picture. You'll need Epox for that, too.
6. Buy the nuts, come back in the morning, get the second scene. That's it!
7. If Patreon sneak peeks are of any indication, there should be a version of first scene with both girls present, but I've been unable to obtain it. No idea if it's even there.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Anyone found the nuts(second ingredient)? I'm assuming it's in Melkor's dungeon same as milk, but no luck so far.

Update: it is my pleasure to inform you that I have obtained the nut!
0.21 Walkthrough
You'll need to fully progress Crystal's and Janet's questlines for the new scenes.
1. Visit Janet in the morning, she and Crystal will ask you to get Milk.
2. Go to Melkor's dungeon to find the milk, just proceed through the floors as quick as you can and you'll eventually find a cow enemy that drops the milk
3. Go back to Janet during the morning, get Janet scene
4. Come back the next day at the same time, get Crystal scene. After that they'll ask you to get nuts
5. Go back to Melkor's dungeon. The nut is bought from a jungle vendor; I found him at floor 14 or so, but I'm not convinced it's always the same floor so I suggest you fully explore each floor once in the jungle. To buy the nut you'll need a new currency called Epox; the best way to obtain it is by lockpicking chests and completing quests. Quests can be completed quickly using altars that insta-complete quests; those are currently bugged and won't reduce your HP if it's not at max.
5.a. While you're at it, you might as well look around the catacomb(first dungeon area) floors as well; you'll find merchant who sells a naked version of Lily's new journal picture. You'll need Epox for that, too.
6. Buy the nuts, come back in the morning, get the second scene. That's it!
7. If Patreon sneak peeks are of any indication, there should be a version of first scene with both girls present, but I've been unable to obtain it. No idea if it's even there.
Brilliant thanks!

To add to this, I just purchased the journal painting for 30 epox. Haven't found the leafnut yet. I found the Leafanut on floor 13, costing 45 Epox.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Where did you see this?

I see one on Patreon with
Did you mean something else?

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Where did you see this?
on Kemono. Specifically, I meant the following pic:
This is the first scene you get with milk. However, you can get it only with one or the other, not both at once, and they aren't naked. Maybe they are separated intentionally, maybe I just missed something.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes