Wonderer3

Jan 15, 2018
I am interested to find a program with the same or similar function to create separate image files from a single image file, to you know any other ?

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
There is no simple way to get all Journal Unlocks.
You´ll need your save anyway, which you can find here:
Code:
%LocalAppData%\Aurelia
(Just copy the text above and put that into the Explorer Path Bar)

From here on it gets tricky.
For most of them its enough to set all which contain "_progress" to a really high number, like 999.
For Maen and Sa its actually not that easy, since they use the following indexes for the journal:
Code:
masa_pro_dp
masa_pro_bj
masa_pro_spit
Just add them to the Text file (if they´re not there) and set them to a high number, like the others.

Tips for reverse engineers:
Extract the .exe using 7zip or the archive extractor of your choice.
Use the Undertale Mod Tool ( ) to open the data.win file.
From here on you can see all the code, sprites, everything.

It was a bit of trial & error for me to find the Maen and Sa Scripts, but since they´re called masa in Code.
Have fun with that

EDIT:
Oh, I also checked for cheat codes.
There are no additional ones, the ones linked in the beginning are still all valid and none have been added.

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
Getting a blank/white screen seems to be a common enough issue to the point where i think there should be a spoiler or something in the OP on how to solve it.

Regardless, here's how i solved it: Right click on the Aurelia_vXX_X.exe and extract it in a folder (with WinRAR or some other file archiver) then open the options.ini (with Notepad or some other text editor) and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 then just launch the extracted Aurelia.exe and see if it worked.

gutei27

May 15, 2018
1638693538420.png

can you guys give explanation or direction where should i go? i ask janet to this lizard and he gave me this answer and my brain cannot process it at all

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Think there's a bug where after a few days Soren will eventually call you over and talk about the favor you owe even if you've never spoken with him before. I was a a bit confused as to why I suddenly owe him a favor and had gotten to the Lily event where you are trying to repair her Stellan and I'm assuming that's where it's meant to trigger.

Dec 26, 2020
Getting a blank/white screen seems to be a common enough issue to the point where i think there should be a spoiler or something in the OP on how to solve it.

Regardless, here's how i solved it: Right click on the Aurelia_vXX_X.exe and extract it in a folder (with WinRAR or some other file archiver) then open the options.ini (with Notepad or some other text editor) and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 then just launch the extracted Aurelia.exe and see if it worked.
Just want to let anyone else who experiences this problem know that this solution worked for me as well and I would support it being in the OP.

Reactions: WSmith

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I will ask the question again, could someone tell me what floor of the dungeon can be found the "fox" monster? Thank you.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes