Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Talk to Orson then Soran in the pub
Ummm has that quest been updated ? do we find out what Soran will make us do in-exchange for the discounted price ? I don't wanna end up agreeing to some future NTR crap x__x

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Walkthrough behind a 20$ paywall... i've always been a figure it out myself kinda guy.
You can go to the fountain in the town at night (0.09.0 onwards) and It will give clues for the questlines for 25g, this is almost a walkthrough as it has a clue for nearly every step of said questlines.

The $20 paywall is just there to offer something to those who want to support us, in this case, in the form of commodities, but everything (from the walkthrough to the cheats) will become free once the game is done.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can go to the fountain in the town at night (0.09.0 onwards) and It will give clues for the questlines for 25g, this is almost a walkthrough as it has a clue for nearly every step of said questlines.
The $20 paywall is just there to offer something to those who want to support us, in this case, in the form of commodities, but everything (from the walkthrough to the cheats) will become free once the game is done.
Pay 25g to a fountain to get clues D: ... I'll figure it out myself !

I am and was merely jesting that initial post was made after reading some other post in thread but was made so I can get alerts from the thread, I didn't mean to imply anything negative.

Reactions: Mirthal

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Pay 25g to a fountain to get clues D: ... I'll figure it out myself !

I am and was merely jesting that initial post was made after reading some other post in thread but was made so I can get alerts from the thread, I didn't mean to imply anything negative.
Don't worry, just wanted to make it clear for anyone interested.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Hmm I searched Bing, Google, and this thread. But can't figure one thing out...

Ohro says "some coins can be poked" so I realized if you tap your coins in inventory it'll start counting...

He also says "42 is the number", though I'm assuming he means the target goal in target practice?

I did try doing 42 coins...and dunno what else to do? Nothing seems to happen or be clickable I tried going to 42 in a few spots/time frames and talking to people but nothing.

I don't have current version, just highest Android one .8.2 I think. Please share if you can figure it out!

Edit: and so I figured it out immediately after posting...lol. So you get an achievement for clicking it 300 times along with two uhh, jokes. Nothing practical but was fun to find.

Reactions: Mirthal

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Attachments
did you get the shovel from your bedroom? it's on the right side behind the chair, use it, this one breaks and you need to buy one. afterwards ivy should show up in the garden in the afternoon.

after you did the sewer keep talking to janet to get to a point where she mentions a missing cat, in the evening it's on the roof of her shop.

for the mana nectar just keep using your garden, there's a chance the flower gives a bottle of mana nectar but it's not 100%, had to harvest 3 or 4 of the plants before i got it

keep doing the garden because after you gave lily 1 mana nectar she needs 3 more to advance.

for ivy:

after buying the fire book and having scarlet camping in your garden go talk to ivy in the evening, give her beer and a new scene unlocks, next evening go talk to her again and give her wine.

go sleep in your own bed and at some point she will come to your room.

for the last scene go to the inn the next day and buy a drink (do this in the morning), talk about janet and then head over to her shop and ask about food. In the evening at home you get the option to set the table. After all the dialog it will be morning and ivy is standing next to your bed, talk to her to see the last scene.

looking at the journal there's the following scenes:

lily - 1 scene - handjob: get the mana nectar from your garden and for me it unlocked in the journal after the first quest (didn't see the scene while doing the quest so might be bugged and unlock too early as there's a follow-up for 3 mana nectar)

scarlet - 1 scene - licking her pussy? (journal is bugged, scene hasn't unlocked in there but my love is way over the heart) : seems to be score related, got it at 42 the first time, and at 47 the second time.

janet - 1 scene - titjob: keep talking to her, do her quests (sewer and finding the cat)

ivy - 5 scenes - masturbation / blowjob / fuck / double masturbation / pussy or ass fuck

if anyone has unlocked all 6 achievements could they please let us know what they are?

- unknown
- free real estate: hoard 1000 gold
- barman's finesse: get 200g in the bar minigame
- unknown
- unknown
- unknown
At this time there are nine achievements. I've gotten two others so far.

Tenacious - click coin in inventory 300 times

Free real estate - hoard 1000 gold

Barmans finesse - get 200 gold in bartending mini game

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Elven Marksmanship - get score of 45 in target practice

Unknown

Unknown

Can anyone fill in some blanks? I would imagine wood chopping and gardening would have one? Also Ohro mentions getting 162 serves in a row bartending to "be the best" I might get that tonight I got like 150 with agility potion.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm I searched Bing, Google, and this thread. But can't figure one thing out...

Ohro says "some coins can be poked" so I realized if you tap your coins in inventory it'll start counting...

He also says "42 is the number", though I'm assuming he means the target goal in target practice?

I did try doing 42 coins...and dunno what else to do? Nothing seems to happen or be clickable I tried going to 42 in a few spots/time frames and talking to people but nothing.

I don't have current version, just highest Android one .8.2 I think. Please share if you can figure it out!

Edit: and so I figured it out immediately after posting...lol. So you get an achievement for clicking it 300 times along with two uhh, jokes. Nothing practical but was fun to find.
42 is the number sounds Like a reference to the "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" books and movie. Might just be an easter egg with no achievement attached though I can't say for certain. thanks for sharing the ones you have found so far.

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
42 is the number sounds Like a reference to the "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" books and movie. Might just be an easter egg with no achievement attached though I can't say for certain. thanks for sharing the ones you have found so far.
Yeah no problem! Yeah I wasn't aware of that reference but considering the "anime was a mistake" and "it is bullshit I did not hit her - oh hi MC" (the Room reference) that sounds right.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Yes, the "42 is the number" is just a reference, just like many others that have been pointed out.

I ended up mixing achievement clues with random quotes on Ohro's advice, those will be separate in the near future.

badboy010203

May 6, 2017
How do you read the book? I only have it in my inventory but can't figure how to actuslly read it (android btw).

EDIT: nvm, I had to click on the garden outside my house

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018

With:
-Ohro is now the main protagonist.
-The game is now a platformer.
-Only playable on Newgrounds.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

With:
-Ohro is now the main protagonist.
-The game is now a platformer.
-Only playable on Newgrounds.
WOW... That has some Mind bogglingly good Art work.
Amazing amount of content for an update too. You have really outdone yourself.
I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10.
P.S. : How long till you add a scene with the twins and their mother and aunt all together ?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes