atlime

Aug 4, 2018
the hex containers, i think i know what the "bug" is.
people skip reading that the brothel girl says to find it in the room.
It's at the desk behind the draenei

Reactions: Mirthal

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
At some point? Are those even implemented yet?
yes.
you need to give the 3 hex containers to the demoness to have the ability to lewd monsters in the realm fighting.
The enemies with a heart next to their hp are ones you can lewd.
There's also a list of enemies in the journal.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
So you forgot to close/check your Patreon account? Then decided to pay the frustrations of your own mistakes with someone else?

View attachment 1852981

Jokes aside, once Aurelia is done the Patreon will still be up as we jump into other projects for people want to support our craft there.

Meaning even if we finished the game, or several other games, it would still change nothing in your situation.
rolf

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
I downloaded the android port and the app frequently force closes on me.

The dialog boxes slow down, freezes, then kicks me out. How the heck am I having trouble playing a dang pixel game that's only 100+ mb?

Also, is there a way for us to disable the fade out transitions? Wasn't there an option for this in earlier versions?

Edit:
Yeah, no. The game's unplayable for me. I can't even finish talking to an NPC before the game crashes. I don't know why this is happening.

The last version I played was v19.2 and it ran fine back then. No crashes, no freezing, no nothing

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Yes, V24 will be our last update.

My doctor said that due to NSFW game exposure my balls will keep getting bigger, and it'll come a point when I won't be able to have a normal life anymore.

I had to choose.
That's a shame, I really looked forward to this project. I hope you discover fapping so that you can have a healthy life with normal-sized balls.

Reactions: CookiesndCream

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Can anyone pls tell me how to use following items.
Fermented Fertilizer
Purifyine Shard
Talisman Of Growth
Mystifying Coating
Golden Pheromones.

Aug 27, 2020
Full Gallery Saves for v24.2

Save 1: General Save after all scenes in new update

Save 2: Ki-Ki/Luna Scene (click on heart)

Save 3: Ivy/Scarlet Scene (click on heart)

Do not overwrite Save 2 or 3 after completing the scenes as you can only repeat them by loading the save.

Installation: Place the contents of the folder in Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Aurelia

View attachment 1814721
does the savefile also work for mobile?

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes