HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Full gallery save for the Slot 1

1. Extract the archive to: C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Local\Aurelia
2. Launch the game and load slot 1
3. Enjoy
Getting a crash whenever I try to load save 1. Could it be your settings.ini or is it because i didnt download 0.25 ex before

Qster

Jul 12, 2017
Same as the above poster, with the log reading :
of Draw Event
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_Object_o_timed_event_Draw_0

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Welp, looks like my save works only for me. Can't help here, until we find a solution.

Compiled files following the OP example, tell me if this one works.

Last edited:
Reactions: tautorrent

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Welp, looks like my save works only for me. Can't help here, until we find a solution.

the fave file works for me the new scenes are not unlocked it it though i would like to figure out how to unlock them

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
i thought dev was done with this one? If not I hope he adds some final individual scenes for each of the old characters for a good finish of each route

I am Cr

Nov 16, 2017

Resolved and it worked on my Windows PC

Save 9 are fully unlocked scenes.

If the save file still not working, you can use Save Editor and change this value like other save files from your PC

Last edited:

thedude1010

Dec 5, 2018
the fave file works for me the new scenes are not unlocked it it though i would like to figure out how to unlock them

For you and everyone trying to make it work, search through previous save changes, you have to replace the first 26 characters of the save you want with the first 26 of your working save. (Could be a different number, sorry) and then it will work.

Reactions: I am Cr
Oct 10, 2022
Lately The time between updates are too long And so little for the story. And this new update, F*cked up my save files and suddenly it close itself and keep giving me Errors !

i tried again but this time i literally can't even open the game folder (Not the game) "The Game Folder !" somehow it keep loading stuff for eternity !

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2022
Can't access the mountain for the dragon anymore on your save?

"Dragons Lair" should exist already on this save if you have the scenes except for the very last one. Unless I'm missing something which is possible.

Resolved and it worked on my Windows PC

Save 9 are fully unlocked scenes.

If the save file still not working, you can use Save Editor and change this value like other save files from your PC

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
ok either im really dumb or i just dont know how to edit the damn save file to get what i want from this game. i try editing the file that says save i get the same crappy error in game i edit the other file that says save and that is just a bunch of items. i have no idea the hell you guys are doing to make this crap save system work. i cannot unlock the new content no matter what i do.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
excuse my outburt im just a little irritated and just want to enjoy the game without the tediousness of it.

Last edited:

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
excuse my outburt im just a little irritated and just want to enjoy the game without the tediousness of it.
what i did was made a new save file, opened the SAV file of the one i just made, copied the first 85 characters of the file, then pasted it into the imported save from the thread. if you cant do it i can do it for you if you send me a new save file.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes