Duwaifo

Mar 19, 2023
ok so im stuck trying to get to get the brothel dialogue from luna. ive talked to soren and paid the 2000g for the brothel, talked to her about it, and day/night cycled for a couple days. i dont know what i did wrong and why i cant talk to here about fixing up the brothel. :(

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
the new update is out and it looks like the save file problem may be fixed. No i do not have the game we need a hero.

Reactions: jaysmasons

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
IMPORTANT! Ivy’s Questline There are some changes to Ivy’s questline in this build, but we do not recommend to start a new game, as we will add even more changes to Ivy shortly, including reworking most of her NSFW content.
if that means the old ivy scenes will be brought up to the same standard as the others hell yeah i'm hyped

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Well I think the removed achievments are wayyy better than generic "get x gold", "kill x enemies", "fish x times", also if you knew how to get them they are easy XP to get in a new save.
Also a little but important QoL, move the exit button in the mining defense minigame to a corner, several times I loose all my progress because of thah button

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes