LexPro

May 4, 2017
sorry if it's was before but how to start game? Ist shows dilog window with issue and no game started

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Can believe I havent seen this game before. Im an adult game aficionado or so I thought. Feels very very very high quality

Sertry

Jun 24, 2017
Cant' leave Orson's bar after i talk with him in the beginning.

Cannot interact with door after this talk

can anyone help?

thx

upd: I m slow. You have to skip time and click on bartender again

Last edited:

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I seem to have hit a dead end, I think I need to find the lake, but nothing seems to be progressing.

My plants were eaten and something about blue slime and setting traps was mentioned, but that was the last I heard of it.

Is there something I need to do to progress this? I cant find a quest log to clear it up.

Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
I seem to have hit a dead end, I think I need to find the lake, but nothing seems to be progressing.

My plants were eaten and something about blue slime and setting traps was mentioned, but that was the last I heard of it.

Is there something I need to do to progress this? I cant find a quest log to clear it up.
Had the same issue, what worked for me was talking to the barkeeper and pay him 10 bucks for gossip.
After a few days he finally mentioned the lake and then it was shown on the map.

Reactions: Malleee

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys cant seem to start the game. Get this error

of Create Event
for object master:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize (line -1)
gml_Object_master_Create_0

Do you guys know anything?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I haven't played for a few updates, says my save file is incompatible, any easy way to fix that or do I have to start over?

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
Guys, help me. I can't open the additional scenes with Luna in the brothel. On the wiki it says that they are there, I also see closed tiles in the gallery, but the wiki guide doesn't work, I opened both scenes with Ki-Ki, all scenes with Amber, and both with Luna, and according to the guide after that additional scenes with them should appear in the brothel. But I have already completed the game and the scenes have not opened. Also, the last scenes with Bulgra and Maen and Sa are blocked. Can you tell me how to open them?

May 13, 2018
Am I missing something here?

Wood comes out, I click button. I've tried the moment the wood arrives, on each of the bounces, and when it stops bouncing, and fail every time.

How the hell do you chop wood?
It's like actual wood is easier to chop than simulated wood.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Cant launch game:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object master:

Reactions: Artix0

Kerry9

Jul 23, 2019
How do you even get all those events, for me the game progress stopped at 10 minutes in. Can't get new shovel, can't interact with girl, the dragon at lake says [no content for this anymore], can't fix the pipe, can't unlock other sections of the map, i have only 2 H scenes and that's it. Do you have a patreon version or something is this a demo?... Meh. 1 star.

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
How do you even get all those events, for me the game progress stopped at 10 minutes in. Can't get new shovel, can't interact with girl, the dragon at lake says [no content for this anymore], can't fix the pipe, can't unlock other sections of the map, i have only 2 H scenes and that's it. Do you have a patreon version or something is this a demo?... Meh. 1 star.
you're kinda special arent you?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Am I missing something here?

Wood comes out, I click button. I've tried the moment the wood arrives, on each of the bounces, and when it stops bouncing, and fail every time.

How the hell do you chop wood?
It's like actual wood is easier to chop than simulated wood.
The game operates on a charge-up mechanic. You're supposed to HOLD the button and a ring will appear, along with a marked goal area along a part of the outside. Continue to hold and the marker will spin around the ring. The goal is to release your hold when the marker falls within the goal area, the part of the ring highlighted with colors. The closer you can get to the end of the marked area, without going over, the better. Hit the very edge, and you'll get the most lumber. Come up a bit short, and you'll get less lumber. Release far too early or overshoot the goal area entirely, your axe will bounce instead.

yetigobwash

Aug 28, 2021
Cant launch game:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object master:

same

Reactions: Artix0
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes