May 13, 2018
The game operates on a charge-up mechanic. You're supposed to HOLD the button and a ring will appear, along with a marked goal area along a part of the outside. Continue to hold and the marker will spin around the ring. The goal is to release your hold when the marker falls within the goal area, the part of the ring highlighted with colors. The closer you can get to the end of the marked area, without going over, the better. Hit the very edge, and you'll get the most lumber. Come up a bit short, and you'll get less lumber. Release far too early or overshoot the goal area entirely, your axe will bounce instead.
Got it. Thanks!

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Cant launch game:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object master:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize (line -1)
gml_Object_master_Create_0
Move your save data in the save folder in appdata/local, game doesnt seem to like old save data in there

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
do i have to progress far in melkors tomb or the arrow shooting game? i have no other quests, talked to everyone multiple times

Mifune

Oct 8, 2017
How do you even get all those events, for me the game progress stopped at 10 minutes in. Can't get new shovel, can't interact with girl, the dragon at lake says [no content for this anymore], can't fix the pipe, can't unlock other sections of the map, i have only 2 H scenes and that's it. Do you have a patreon version or something is this a demo?... Meh. 1 star.
you just need to play instead to only fap when you open hot games with real gameplay.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The retro art style is original. Reminds me of old MS-DOS and Amiga games. Nice.

sceller

May 29, 2022
APK seems broken. I pass intro, get a scene with ivy where she tell MC to wait downstairs aaaand nothing. How to fix it? Do i miss something? PC version worked normally.

Bestruite

Nov 8, 2020
I remember a greentext on 4chan /v/ about a guy who went and playtested a game but he was completely retarded.
He explained how he couldn't figure out anything, got lost in the most simple maps, walked in circles for half an hour while the game designers were looking at him in disbelief, it was hilarious.

jkizzy

Jun 5, 2023
Guys, help me. I can't open the additional scenes with Luna in the brothel. On the wiki it says that they are there, I also see closed tiles in the gallery, but the wiki guide doesn't work, I opened both scenes with Ki-Ki, all scenes with Amber, and both with Luna, and according to the guide after that additional scenes with them should appear in the brothel. But I have already completed the game and the scenes have not opened. Also, the last scenes with Bulgra and Maen and Sa are blocked. Can you tell me how to open them?
I think that was a patreon bonus that was taken out. I realized that last two scenes in the journal are for the v29.5 finale of the brothel storyline

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Also don't remember how to get into the x-mas/halloween special floors for Melkor. Wiki says a tile on the first floor, nothing there. Died in dungeon+ before I could check 15 for coffin. Is there a new spot for x-mas entrance?

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Also don't remember how to get into the x-mas/halloween special floors for Melkor. Wiki says a tile on the first floor, nothing there. Died in dungeon+ before I could check 15 for coffin. Is there a new spot for x-mas entrance?
Check the latest changelog. The Halloween and X-Mas entrances have been moved to floor 29

Reactions: Scuzzbucket

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Been at it several hours now, still can't figure out how to get to the new scenes. And is it just me, or has anyone not seen the harpy yet?

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes