box777

May 10, 2017
There is definitely continuity problems here from last save

Now the cave is no longer accessible again

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have 2 wine, 2 bears and fuckload of pies and cakes AND the house key, but cant seem to trigger the event

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
box777 you could've put all that in a single post, no need to spam the thread.

To get the cave again, go back to the 2 guys in the pub, back to the hill and check the stump.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Buy them from the shop in town (the hobbit girl who takes all your garden stuff)

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The new slime girl’s portrait looks amazing! A while ago I complained that the standing portrait art wasn’t sexy enough. She is totally a step in the opposite direction of what I said. Great job! I love this project!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Returned to the game recently. Still awesome! I love the art style and the music.

Is the tavern/brothel music available by itself anywhere?

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Returned to the game recently. Still awesome! I love the art style and the music.

Is the tavern/brothel music available by itself anywhere?
Here's the composer:
The composer's Patreon:

Here's where you can find most themes used in Aurelia:
The tavern theme is called "Celebration".

Reactions: HSHS1111

obake

Oct 4, 2017
can anyone share a save I lost mine in a windows reinstall, before this last update is preferred but I'll take what I can get

megamanzxc

Apr 23, 2017
Here is my save, I think I have almost every scene beside the scene required "big bite" for the slime girl so If anyone use my save and completed it then please post it here

Reactions: peter358 and obake

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
tall to her in the evening and stand watch with her, then check in the living room when she's sleeping on the couch to get dialogue about firewood, buy an axe and chop wood at the stump outside, talk to Scarlet and help her with chopping wood to get scene 2. Then talk to her outside during the day to get dialogue about her dagger, find it on the ground, talk to her again, then talk to Ivy about the dagger. Talk to Lily about a book to find the real dagger, go to the tomb, click on the dagger and pass the easy minigame, get the dagger, go talk to Scarlet, get scene 3.

Anyone have any idea how the hell to get scene 2 with Lily? I have the broken piece what can I do with it?
I dont have an option to talk to lilly

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
help me please guys...Why the heck that i could not open the chest? some how i couldn't...which i didn't face when i played 13.2....really annoying. secondly some how i got stuck with Janet...she should give me task of finding her cat but i didn't recieve any...this is really weird...things did change a lot since my last played through. so did something change due to new release?
the Tips said need to talk to the drunk...and as i remember it should be the 2 guys right? but there is no option. this made me annoying like i first trying the game out which i didn't
never mind i finally remember now

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
help me please guys...Why the heck that i could not open the chest? some how i couldn't...which i didn't face when i played 13.2....really annoying. secondly some how i got stuck with Janet...she should give me task of finding her cat but i didn't recieve any...this is really weird...things did change a lot since my last played through. so did something change due to new release?
the Tips said need to talk to the drunk...and as i remember it should be the 2 guys right? but there is no option. this made me annoying like i first trying the game out which i didn't
For the chest - talk to the barman first, ask him about the two guys. Then talk to them - you will receive a lockpick and the location of a hidden treasure. In order to find Janet's cat, just wait until evening/night in the village - it will appear one her roof.

Reactions: box777
4.70 star(s) 162 Votes