ShaneBelmont_IV

Sep 4, 2019
There are interactable objects in the house, you will find notes. These notes will tell you how to get the key from the clock(you can just brute force it but you do need the notes), the key will let you open the attic in the girl's room, you will get a map that unlocked the top right spot on the map, demon is there now.

Clock combo is this.
View attachment 799130
Ahhh, so that's what that key does. I already got it just didn't know what it did lol. Thanks, man.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I wanted to enjoy this but the mini games suck
i couldn't disagree... he used to make it easy and enjoyable without grind... now he made it too much grind... really suck... agame support to be fun not to be messing with heavy grinding.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone have the cheat codes?
  • SLUMDOG - Adds a million gold.
  • NOPEAKSTOHIGH - Unlocks all the achievements.
  • VSZOMBIES - Garden full of golden plants.
  • THEBLACKMAGES - Loads of mana for the garden.
  • LEWDMAGE - Ivy will be naked on all her portraits.
  • PANACEA - Gives you tons of potions
  • GREENTHUMB - Gives you tons of garden ingredients.
Are old saves working with this new version?
Yes. They highlight the backwards save compatibility.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can some1 upload a full save,the melkor tomb grind is shit.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
finished the arrow monsters game, but nothing else is new. I do not have melkor dungeon in my map...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Cant find skill point or exp value
Get skill points, change your value type to all. Search the number of your skill points, Use one, accept, find next number. Repeat until you have a few numbers left and you can watch which one changes.

misterMaster

Nov 11, 2017
Amazing game, one of the best i've ever played. The dev clearly wants to be orginal, something he does while maintaining high quality in all the other aspects of the game.
Just sucks that I cant contribute to his Patreon, given how expensive dollars are in my country...

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
yeah, i got this problem as well. i've tried using new game file and the problem still occurred
I have a more difficult way, but it works.

go back to 17.6ver > go in the tome > Save > Go back to 18.6. that you can continue the story

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes