James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
It's RGN? Because I Always get the handjob scene and the protagonist telling her that he will make a way to endure her ;l
I used a potion of Endurance and it worked. Either you have to use a potion every time or it's tied to your Endurance score being high enough.

Reactions: Hentagram

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Revitalizer x3? What are the ingredients to craft besides mana nectar?
I don't think there's any other alternative. I believe you can get mana nectar from harvesting a plant from the garden (forgot which kind of plant though). Give the mana nectar to Janet and you get revitalizer.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
when i try to craft the rag in alchemy mode it fails ?
wasn't it 2 rags and 1 ectoplasm ?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
How the fuck do you make the cloth for the brothel? Luna says I can craft it at the alchemy station using two antique rags and one ectoplasm, except I get "Potion Failed," when I try that. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: The combination is 2 ectoplasm and 1 antique rag, didn't see the earlier comment about this.
nvm

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
when i try to craft the rag in alchemy mode it fails ?
wasn't it 2 rags and 1 ectoplasm ?
Personally, I too thought I read that it was 2 rags for 1 ectoplasm.
It was after that I saw that this question had already been answered, and that it was the other way around.
Too bad I didn't see it when I had plenty of rags ...

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
I cant seem to progress Erza after the blowjob scene, in the past it was fine, so i assume i have to do something in the dungeon now?

Edit: Yup just had to find the seal on floor 6 which i somehow dodged every time i was on that floor.

Last edited:

Faiir

May 12, 2018
Guys, I need to access the dungeon in Melkor's tomb - I'm in, got the dagger before and have no idea what to do.
Search in thread mentions something about a silver crest - where do you get it from?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Guys, I need to access the dungeon in Melkor's tomb - I'm in, got the dagger before and have no idea what to do.
Search in thread mentions something about a silver crest - where do you get it from?
You can find the "Silver Crest" by talking to the two drinkers at the tavern. At one point, a dialogue will allow you to make one of the two confess who indicates to you a hiding place on the hills that you can search. You will find the silver crest there.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
so I dont get this. in the journal it says the green girl is named KIKI. But in the brothel her name is LUNA?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
so I dont get this. in the journal it says the green girl is named KIKI. But in the brothel her name is LUNA?
You confuse two characters.

You must first obtain the two first improvements brothel.

Once you get them, you can hire a new prostitute, and she's a goblin.

Reactions: jackp0t

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
It's a bug. Names are mixed up between their galleries in the journal.
Kiki also has a wrong portrait.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackp0t

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
Is there still any dialog skips for anyone else? Everytime I enter the bed for the Scarlet scene, the whole scene skips itself and I have to watch it through the Journal. Not only that, but when I talk to Ivy at one point, it skips, but it seems like it's supposed to be an important conversation. And I just downloaded the new update. Is this happening for everyone else? Or is that just a problem with the Android version?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Is there still any dialog skips for anyone else? Everytime I enter the bed for the Scarlet scene, the whole scene skips itself and I have to watch it through the Journal. Not only that, but when I talk to Ivy at one point, it skips, but it seems like it's supposed to be an important conversation. And I just downloaded the new update. Is this happening for everyone else? Or is that just a problem with the Android version?
It could be a problem with your version.
I don't have it on the windows version.
Although on the other hand, the morning scene with Ivy and Scarlet in bed, I might have a problem: I can fuck either one, but then the scene ends when the same one scene in the diary shows i can fuck both.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes