royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
Hmm helpe ?
i need a good gift for scarlet but somehow i did get the lockpick and i tried to open chest in my room it's just display "an old chest it's locked" did i miss something ?

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
anyone knows how to get these 3 scences?
I can't really remember 100%, but I believe you need to talk to ivy in her room in the afternoon/evening. You have to do some stuff here and there, shouldn't be too hard to find out once you start the quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yaragl

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
Does anyone have a full save for v0.19.1? I lost a bunch of save files for a bunch of games due to a corrupted SSD :/

CoffeeKafka

Sep 30, 2020
Hmm helpe ?
i need a good gift for scarlet but somehow i did get the lockpick and i tried to open chest in my room it's just display "an old chest it's locked" did i miss something ?
But did you get the house spare key? That's the gift you'll give to her

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I think the game is bugged I the dragon says talk to the lady to progress scarlet but when I click the tent it says scarlet is not here, and only the archery game is available in the afternoon

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I think the game is bugged I the dragon says talk to the lady to progress scarlet but when I click the tent it says scarlet is not here, and only the archery game is available in the afternoon
You have to go to the living room of the house at night. Or in the evening, I no longer know. It should unblock your situation.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I'm stuck again. What does it mean by let orson's wisdom guide you? What question should I ask orson

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
I got the silver crest but I can't go to the cave on the hills.
The cave entrance doesn't highlight when I pass my mouse cursor on it.
Missed something ?
Thx

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hi,
I got the silver crest but I can't go to the cave on the hills.
The cave entrance doesn't highlight when I pass my mouse cursor on it.
Missed something ?
Thx
You can no longer access the tomb through the hills. You have to go to Ivy's room and find a map in the hatch on the ceiling, which you can open by finding the key that is on the clock in the bedroom.

4.70 star(s) 162 Votes