SarcasmRock

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to upgrade the brothel? Is there some sort of progression that has to take place?

EDIT: Oh, you have to talk to Soran and buy his half of the brothel for 2k gold. I missed this somewhere.

Last edited:

setthi123456789

Jun 15, 2020
how to open ivy's last 2 scenes and scarlet's last scene. they talk about a book but I don’t find it anywhere, I read somewhere that it’s in the melkor's realm, I saw everything up to lvl 19 but I didn’t find it, could you tell me what lvl is in?

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
how to open ivy's last 2 scenes and scarlet's last scene. they talk about a book but I don’t find it anywhere, I read somewhere that it’s in the melkor's realm, I saw everything up to lvl 19 but I didn’t find it, could you tell me what lvl is in?
I am not sure what book you're referring to, you may mean the Staff of Wisdom? That can be found on Level 10 of Melkor's Realm. You should get a note when you enter floor 10 saying you sense some mystical power or something along those lines. Also, you will need the bed that Karos makes in Ivy's room for the Ivy/Scarlet scene

setthi123456789

Jun 15, 2020
I am not sure what book you're referring to, you may mean the Staff of Wisdom? That can be found on Level 10 of Melkor's Realm. You should get a note when you enter floor 10 saying you sense some mystical power or something along those lines. Also, you will need the bed that Karos makes in Ivy's room for the Ivy/Scarlet scene
I think I made the bed before making the staff, I probably missed the quest. The msg does not appear in lvl 10, I even went to 25. Thanks anyway

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
I think I made the bed before making the staff, I probably missed the quest. The msg does not appear in lvl 10, I even went to 25. Thanks anyway
I'm sure Mirthal knows more, so I'd say wait for a bit and let him reply, but I don't believe you can miss out on a quest by doing things out of order. If I'm not wrong, the last two scenes for Ivy are Ivy/Scarlet scenes. For these, you should visit them at evening/night, and another scene is available in the morning, when you go to Ivy's room.

I'd say go through Melkor's Tomb again, and see if the Staff shows up on Level 10, because if you haven't gotten it, you should be able to.

setthi123456789

Jun 15, 2020
hello guys, i installed the game here on the pc, but when it runs, it gets a white screen, the audio works, even i can interact with the buttons, but the screen stays white. Has anyone had the same problem?
I even updated the video drivers and the problem persists.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Like Zer0un said, there are no scenes that can be locked if stuff is made out of order. At the moment all scenes are unlockable no matter what player decisions are made throughout the game.

As for the visual bugs, they are usually due to Windows Display Settings, usually getting scale at 100% solves most issues

This option:
1605455382767.png

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Y'all got a save for the latest update? Used to play this way back when the demon gal had just been introduced but I'm not sure if I wanna play through the entirety of the game again to see the new content.

Reactions: Artix0

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You are confusing with the goblin.
It's the goblin called Ki-ki.
The second scene with her, I think you can unlock it by paying for it.
And that of the dryad (Luna), it is by improving the brothel. Well, I think ... I'm not sure.
Probably confused since the journal has named flipped for Luna and Ki Ki.

Brehok

Aug 27, 2018
Is the game bugged? i can't acess the cave wher the dagger is, no matter where i toutch. i'm On android version

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
For those that are still looking for a cheat engine value for skill points;
The value type is a double, you can get 2 skill points by simply walking around a bit and clicking stuff before you have to work in the bar.
Get those 2 skill points then scan for a double value, apply one skill point then scan for 1 and you should already have it.
Enjoy being a super sayan from the start.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Do you have to reach a certain level in bar game to progress with Crystal? I've done it dozens of times and nothing is going on.

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
Is the game bugged? i can't acess the cave wher the dagger is, no matter where i toutch. i'm On android version
The cave is top right on the map. To access it, you will need to do the clock puzzle in your room, and then open the ceiling hatch in Ivy's room. Check my walkthrough for a bit more detail. If you cannot access the Domain after doing these 2, then your game may be bugged. Mirthal may know better.

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
How far you get in the bar game does not affect your progress with Crystal. Crystal is just one of the characters you unlock scenes for later in the game. Focus on progressing in the story rather than focusing solely on her. The only questline pertaining her that you *need* to do for story progress is getting her the real sword that is in Melkor's Tomb. Other than that, you should be able to progress the story fine.

Also, just to take a stab in the dark, maybe it'll help. Are you at the point where you can play the target practise archery minigame with Crystal in afternoons? Do that well enough, and you'll unlock a scene. After that, are you at the point where Crystal sleeps on the living room couch? Interact with her then, that's part of progressing her questline.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
How far you get in the bar game does not affect your progress with Crystal. Crystal is just one of the characters you unlock scenes for later in the game. Focus on progressing in the story rather than focusing solely on her. The only questline pertaining her that you *need* to do for story progress is getting her the real sword that is in Melkor's Tomb. Other than that, you should be able to progress the story fine.

Also, just to take a stab in the dark, maybe it'll help. Are you at the point where you can play the target practise archery minigame with Crystal in afternoons? Do that well enough, and you'll unlock a scene. After that, are you at the point where Crystal sleeps on the living room couch? Interact with her then, that's part of progressing her questline.
Isn't Crystal the barmaid? The hint said to do the bartender event.

4.70 star(s) 162 Votes