lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
When i open the game the screen is white. I hear sound and it seems like I can click things, but the game screen is blank white? Anyone know how to fix?

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
Code:
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Variable o_timed_event.dialogue(100227, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_event_set_time
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_event_set_time (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_brothel_7522_Create
Happend when first time listening to Amber playing the guitar. After reloading the save it did not happen again...

Shonen

Apr 22, 2018
Code:
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object o_ohro_run:

Unable to find any instance for object index '314' name 'o_ohro_run_mc'
at gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0 (line -1)
I beat Ohro at the run when trying to achieve Luna and Amber questline at the brothel.
But when I talk to him again, this is what I get. I can restart the game I got this everytime. Any solution guyz ?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Has anyone else have a problem with the Orkho guy running game while playing on android?
When i get to the part where it tells me to "push right" the screen is non responsive - i dont know if the game freezes or does it expect me to click a right button on the mouse -which android of course doesn't have.
How do you beat the minigame?
Also the lockpuck mi igame is super random and i feel like you just slide in every direction with maybe unlocking 2 pins before the lockpick brakes...

And last question: while we have the option to hire a new girl at the brothel i picked the goblin. Will the drelanei girl will be an option again or is it a one time pick with one girl clising the others route?

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
can't bet anything at blackjack??

also can't do any doll stuff for crystal? how do i trigger that?

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2021
Oh shit, sorry, I missed the D at the end of the update number :eek: Sorry!

Do you know what is new in this D version?
Yes, there's 4 dungeon waifus (lamia, alraune, tiger girl, fox girl) with their own art or scenes and also 4 'tales at flor's store' which I guess is the store in the dungeon? Then they did a few qol and balance changes. I'm assuming we have to wait a month before its uploaded to f95 so patrons can get their jimmies rustled.

Reactions: WSmith
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes