• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
pretty solid point-and-click game with an interesting storyline and light RPG elements, animations are alright just let's hope the devs won't end up milking its fanbase.

I don´t want to be that Guy, but your worries are a little bit late for the Game.
The Game is in the making since April 2018 and its a nearly a quarter finished (assuming Version 1.0 is 100% and v0.23 is 23%), Mirthal and Walnusstinte took 3 month to make v0.21.5 to v0.22 and another 3 month from there to v0.23.
The Patreon page shows that they are making nearly 10G a month, for the 30 Days early Access you have to pay 5 bucks and if want a Walkthrough you have to pay ruffly 18 bucks.
So Yeah, thats that.

12345d

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I have the same issue. No more dialogue from Ezra, already got all 3 containers from around town, and I'm not getting the new dungeon love meter. I'm thinking it must be a bug.
has anyone solved this yet??

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
When i open the game the screen is white. I hear sound and it seems like I can click things, but the game screen is blank white? Anyone know how to fix?

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
Code:
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Variable o_timed_event.dialogue(100227, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_event_set_time
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_event_set_time (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_brothel_7522_Create
Happend when first time listening to Amber playing the guitar. After reloading the save it did not happen again...

Shonen

Apr 22, 2018
Code:
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object o_ohro_run:

Unable to find any instance for object index '314' name 'o_ohro_run_mc'
at gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0 (line -1)
I beat Ohro at the run when trying to achieve Luna and Amber questline at the brothel.
But when I talk to him again, this is what I get. I can restart the game I got this everytime. Any solution guyz ?

rjfp

Jun 10, 2021
assuming Version 1.0 is 100% and v0.23 is 23%)
That is not how version numbering is usually done. Not that there is any "right" way to increment version numbers, any developer can decide to do whatever they want to do with those. They could solely be using prime numbers if they wanted. But the most common way to do it is to simply increment the build number (the one after the first dot) until you release a new (complete) version. (version being indicated by the first number)
You don't have to increment up to v0.99 to get to v1.00. In fact you could go beyond v0.100 (e.g. v0.169) before getting to v1.0.
I sometimes see people complaining about there being "barely any content" with new games that are on (e.g) v0.2, because they believe the game is 20% done, while it's simply the second build. These numbers are not decimal numbers. Meaning this game is currently on the 23rd build, no more information can be read from the version number.

As an example of a dev that uses a more uncommon approach you can look at NLT, they actually do go for %-completed in their build number, however they also include the month and the numbers 1 or 2 for first or second release in a month.

The third number is used to indicate new releases of the same build, usually used for updates that include fixes instead of new content. What you then end up with is a series of three , indicating the following: version.build.release

Yes, I'm fun at parties, but noone ever follows my invitations. I'm not sure why.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Has anyone else have a problem with the Orkho guy running game while playing on android?
When i get to the part where it tells me to "push right" the screen is non responsive - i dont know if the game freezes or does it expect me to click a right button on the mouse -which android of course doesn't have.
How do you beat the minigame?
Also the lockpuck mi igame is super random and i feel like you just slide in every direction with maybe unlocking 2 pins before the lockpick brakes...

And last question: while we have the option to hire a new girl at the brothel i picked the goblin. Will the drelanei girl will be an option again or is it a one time pick with one girl clising the others route?

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes