Unity Aurora's Fog [v0.8] [CATINMASK]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Does anyone know if there is anything more after reporting back from the village to the trader?
Well, this is the whole story, as far as I understand. There is nothing further than grinding and completing NPC tasks in an attempt to raise the status of the village (and this is a very, very long time and I personally don’t see the point in this)

Reactions: bjltyn

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Just tried out the new version and not sure if it was already in the previous 1 but got a task from the mermaid to make seaweed soup and the recipe is incomplete/damaged, anybody know what the second ingredient is? Starts with penn I believe

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Played. The game developer (in my personal opinion) should have paid more attention to adding new content, rather than polishing graphics and other similar things. I think that everything is ok with the graphics (I have seen much worse), but the content is critically insufficient. Wolves, bears (which stop spawning after several kills), raising the level of the village is still mission impossible (and I doubt that something will be added with this), an empty village nearby and all the same NPCs that are already smoking from an overabundance of sex. I understand that the game is developed by one person, but 5 years in development and almost nothing? Until version 0.1 (where there will be a lot and everything) how much is left? 5 years? 10? I won't live that long :)
I have spoken. Можете пинать :D

Reactions: bjltyn

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Thanks for giving me the name, any hints as to where to find them?
1692912385752.png
Or trade with Alice, or it can be found in the forest near the northern village (next to the big mountain)
1692912667451.png

P.S. I don’t remember where Alice got this mushroom from, or I found it and sold it to her, or she had it from the beginning). But in the forest not far from the empty village, they are definitely there.

Last edited:
Reactions: EarthTramp

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Or trade with Alice, or it can be found in the forest near the northern village (next to the big mountain)
Thanks I found it, also a side note: I may have softlocked during the spiders nest quest, I plugged the hole before killing the spiders and it didn't mark as completed. Would be a little annoyed if this is the case as I have the terrible habit of forgetting to save my game often and the previous save was maybe an hour or so before I started it.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
From what it looks like is the Creator no more.

Patreon and X (formerly known as Twitter) are empty and Discord doesn´t exist.

Anyone else knows more? Is it time for the "Abandoned" tag?

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017

A month ago there was still some activity there.
I just looked had his and in the comment section is a reply from the creator that is 38 days ago and I quote from it:

"I'm currently working on adding new quests and improving the old ones, plus I reworked the storyline but still have a lot to do for version 0.1... It's gonna be a really big update so I need some time to finish it."

So there could be a chance that the creator is still working on it and maybe tries rebrand and to Re-launch the game as a 0.1 version?

This is all just a theory so take it all with a grain of salt.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Well... As far as I saw (which is about a year), the developer is still working on version 1.0. Why he (she/it, I don’t know) left Patreon is unknown. Apparently the developer had some reasons of his own. Is the game being made? I don't know. Didn't ask. I have bookmarked the site and visit it occasionally. No more. If 1.0 comes out, good. If it doesn't work out, that's not bad either. But I personally consider it completely unnecessary to constantly pester the developer with questions.
The game itself, in my personal opinion, has great potential (if you pay more attention to the content, the graphics are already quite good). But I repeat - this is entirely up to the developer.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Agree with above comment, still find myself hoping for more content on this but I'm a patient person so don't mind waiting for when a dev has the time to work. That being said it would be a shame if the dev has decided to rework/start fresh on the project because this could potentially kill what they have already built which I find to be a great build

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I just looked had his and in the comment section is a reply from the creator that is 38 days ago and I quote from it:

"I'm currently working on adding new quests and improving the old ones, plus I reworked the storyline but still have a lot to do for version 0.1... It's gonna be a really big update so I need some time to finish it."

So there could be a chance that the creator is still working on it and maybe tries rebrand and to Re-launch the game as a 0.1 version?

This is all just a theory so take it all with a grain of salt.

He left patreaon because he was unable to withdraw the donations he was recieving. He's now on boosty:

Last post seems to be 2 weeks old.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes